F keys in NSR?

Old February 19th 05, 11:35 PM
Nlaplaca

Default F keys in NSR?

I cant seem to get anything from my F keys. you are supposed to get
information,standings,lap times etc but no matter which F key I tap I don't
see anything. Does anyone else have this problem? Nick

Old February 19th 05, 11:39 PM
Mitch_A

Nlaplaca wrote:

> I cant seem to get anything from my F keys. you are supposed to get
> information,standings,lap times etc but no matter which F key I tap I
> don't
> see anything. Does anyone else have this problem? Nick

Yes you should see the typical info boxes. Thats one of the few cool things
in NSR. It gives you stackable info boxes instead of cycling through like
Papy.

Mitch
--
Remove "nospam." to reply.
SuSE 9.2 Pro KDE 3.3.2a
Old February 19th 05, 11:53 PM
Nlaplaca

I guess I will have to investigate then. I am so used to getting this info
from nr2003. What about track position, can you see this too. I was in a
practice session and I was entering the track and it was difficult to tell
if there was anyone near me or not. I like to know that its clear before I
merge.

Old February 20th 05, 02:46 AM
JC

"Nlaplaca" > wrote in message
>I cant seem to get anything from my F keys. you are supposed to get
>information,standings,lap times etc but no matter which F key I tap I don't
>see anything. Does anyone else have this problem? Nick

If you have a Microsoft keyboard you need to press the F-lock button. Worked
for me.

Old February 20th 05, 03:45 AM
Nlaplaca

I got it. Not sure what I did but it works now. I thought it may have been
the f lock but I was trying it both ways. I also have a reg hack that I use
to disable that whole f lock thing and thought that may have been the
problem. Much better now that I can get all that info. Many other things to
get used to. I don't think it compares to pappy but it does seem to be a
step in the right direction.

Old February 20th 05, 02:36 PM
Larry

Does your keyboard have one of those stupid F-Lock buttons that are so
in-vogue (and endlessly annoying) these days?

-Larry

Old February 20th 05, 05:30 PM
Sting32

one of those sort of promised "1st patch issues"

Old February 20th 05, 08:50 PM
David G Fisher

F2 and then space bar.

--
David G Fisher

"Sting32" > wrote in message
. com...
> one of those sort of promised "1st patch issues"
>
> "Nlaplaca" > wrote in message
>
> What about track position, can you see this too. I was in a

P.A.T.S. anti theft on 98 Explorer? Red Ford Explorer 8 January 29th 05 05:45 AM
Honda key blanks.... ajpdla Honda 29 December 18th 04 07:53 PM
Alfa 156 Key mick Alfa Romeo 4 September 20th 04 07:05 PM
Drug users targeting Saturns Skid Saturn 23 July 21st 04 02:35 PM
Stereo stays on without keys in ignition juliehicks75 General 2 July 13th 04 05:08 AM