Get paid to post in forums..

Old August 19th 06, 01:37 PM posted to news.admin.net-abuse.email,alt.usage.english,uk.d-i-y,rec.motorcycles,rec.autos.tech
[email protected]

Default Get paid to post in forums..

myLot promises to pay as you talk on its discussion boards. You can
post and reply to whatever topic that you like.

to join:

http://www.mylot.com/?ref=blogger1

The following is taken from their website:

******************************

How does this work?

We have implemented a system to give everyone who uses the internet the

ablity to make money. The idea is pretty simple - if you contribute to
the myLot Community - whether it is by posting a new discussion,
responding to a current discussion, commenting on a current discussion,

or referring friends, you earn money. Our goal is to provide internet
users a place to earn money using the web on a day to day basis and
provide access to information they need.

We pay each and every member of myLot based on their level of activity.

As stated previously all you need to do is sign up for a myLot account
and we do the rest.

How do I set it up?

We can't stress to you enough how simple the set up process is, all
you need to do to start earning is sign up for a myLot account and
become a user.

How do I get Paid?

Get paid monthly with minimum account balance of $10 and carry forward
of unpaid amounts. All payments will be made via PayPal. All users will

be required to have a valid PayPal Premier account. Click here to learn

how to sign up for a PayPal Premier account.

What can I do to increase my earnings?

What an excellent question, and one we hope every myLot user will ask.
Use myLot, post discussions, respond to discussions.
Post quality content. For example, generate discussions that engage
other users and provide insightful responses and comments to other
users discussions to further the topic.
Refer friends. For each person you send to myLot you will receive 25%
of their earnings.

How do I refer friends?

All myLot users are automatically eligible to make money by referring
new users to myLot. Invite friends, family, new acquaintances, forum
buddies, or whomever you wish. You will receive 25% of their earnings.

I own a website. What tools are available for me to promote myLot?

Right now, the best available tool is our JavaScript feed. We will be
adding more tools in the near future. Click here to find out how to
integrate myLot content into your website (and get paid at the same
time!) with our JavaScript feed.

In general, by appending ?ref=username to the end of any myLot page,
your myLot referrals will be tracked to your user account.

Be creative. We're here to help you. The more money you make, the
faster we grow, so we're in this together!

What are the limitations?

As far as we can see, there really are no limitations. You must have a
myLot account to start.
You get paid for your activity so it is up to you as to how much time
and effort you put into this program. If you contribute you will earn
money!

Why does myLot reward its users financially?

We believe users are the most valuable asset to the longevity of any
website so why only provide them with a service, why not reward them
financially?

How do I calculate my earnings?

Its very simple, earnings equal discussion activity plus user
referrals. You will be able to see both your referral earnings and
discussion activity earnings each time you sign into myLot. The two
will be added together for your total earnings.

Old August 19th 06, 04:09 PM posted to news.admin.net-abuse.email,alt.usage.english,uk.d-i-y,rec.motorcycles,rec.autos.tech
Andrew Gabriel

In article >,
Guy King > writes:

> [1] The money's got to come from somewhere, and I'd bet it's from
> adverts and address harvesting.

Apparently address harvesting people with paypal accounts
is more lucritive, as they tend to be much more likely to
respond positively to spams.

--
Andrew Gabriel
Old August 19th 06, 04:40 PM posted to news.admin.net-abuse.email,alt.usage.english,uk.d-i-y,rec.motorcycles,rec.autos.tech
Etaoin Shrdlu

Le 19 Aug 2006, a écrit :

> How do I get Paid?

The proper form is "get paided".

--
My NANAE hangout:
http://etaoin.zapto.org — keep “.NOSPAM” to mail me.

Echelon: “When he was a kid, the president of the United Cigar Stores
liked to kill time by throwing water bombs at anthills”.

Lamie: the official chewtoy of NANAE — B.H.
When J. Baillie speaks, everybody disbelieves.

Have you hugged a cat today???
Old August 19th 06, 07:22 PM posted to news.admin.net-abuse.email,alt.usage.english,uk.d-i-y,rec.motorcycles,rec.autos.tech
alt

On Sat, 19 Aug 2006 15:09:22 +0000, Andrew Gabriel wrote:

> In article >,
> Guy King > writes:
>>
>> [1] The money's got to come from somewhere, and I'd bet it's from
>> adverts and address harvesting.

> Apparently address harvesting people with paypal accounts
> is more lucritive, as they tend to be much more likely to
> respond positively to spams.

I've been trying to figure out what the angle on this is. I think you've
hit the nail on the head.

One thing I don't get is why one has to get a premier account. Why isn't a
personal account sufficient?

Old August 19th 06, 07:51 PM posted to news.admin.net-abuse.email,alt.usage.english,uk.d-i-y,rec.motorcycles,rec.autos.tech
[email protected]

alt wrote:

> I've been trying to figure out what the angle on this is. I think you've
> hit the nail on the head.

I doubt anyone will get paid irl.

NT

Old August 19th 06, 09:01 PM posted to news.admin.net-abuse.email,alt.usage.english,uk.d-i-y,rec.motorcycles,rec.autos.tech
Guy King

The message . com>
from contains these words:

> > I've been trying to figure out what the angle on this is. I think you've
> > hit the nail on the head.

> I doubt anyone will get paid irl.

Gosh - a racing certainty - there's a rare thing!

--
Skipweasel
Old August 20th 06, 12:11 AM posted to news.admin.net-abuse.email,alt.usage.english,uk.d-i-y,rec.motorcycles,rec.autos.tech
TOASTEDspam.com

alt wrote:
> On Sat, 19 Aug 2006 15:09:22 +0000, Andrew Gabriel wrote:
>
> > In article >,
> > Guy King > writes:
> >>
> >> [1] The money's got to come from somewhere, and I'd bet it's from
> >> adverts and address harvesting.

> > Apparently address harvesting people with paypal accounts
> > is more lucritive, as they tend to be much more likely to
> > respond positively to spams.

> I've been trying to figure out what the angle on this is. I think you've
> hit the nail on the head.
>
> One thing I don't get is why one has to get a premier account. Why isn't a
> personal account sufficient?

With a premeir account paypal ends up with much more personal and
finanacial information about you. Perhaps this can be unearthed by
those who send you money somehow. With a personal account about all
they can find out is your email address.

- TOASTEDspam.com

Old August 20th 06, 04:10 AM posted to news.admin.net-abuse.email,alt.usage.english,uk.d-i-y,rec.motorcycles,rec.autos.tech
alt

On Sat, 19 Aug 2006 11:51:28 -0700, meow2222 wrote:

> alt wrote:
>
>> I've been trying to figure out what the angle on this is. I think you've
>> hit the nail on the head.

> I doubt anyone will get paid irl.
>
> NT

I'll put 200:1 odds on it ;-)

Seriously though, Andrew had it figured. People that will fall for this
crap will be more susceptible to phishing.