Auto AC questions

Old August 11th 14, 07:53 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
[email protected]

Default Auto AC questions

> The system really isn't any more complicated than it was 30 years ago, it's
>
> just the manuals make it look that way. And there is usually a control
>
> computer in the loop (which does nothing important and probably isn't related
>
> to the problem, but the meter will tell you for sure).

somehow me thinks all that real estate on prius wanna be computer screens
showing turbo pressures corenering G and the flow of power/charge
(other nonsense etc) could've been used productively showing the useful
diagnostics, in the A/C systems in particular,
show the freaking voltage as a default if nothing else,
not sure how many consumeristas walking into a new car lot can appreaciate
that, guess not a whole lot :-[

Kill a few marketroids: make the world a better place to live in