CHP Drive-Through

Old July 28th 05, 04:46 AM
Scott en Aztlán

Default CHP Drive-Through

[This is a repost. I had a brain fart (or not enough coffee) this
morning and posted the original to the wrong newsgroup.]

The KTLA Morning News showed an unusual police chase video this
morning: a CHP unit which was pursuing a suspect, lost control, and
crashed through the wall of a store on the corner.

Rumor has it they pulled right up to the doughnut aisle.

Old July 28th 05, 05:06 AM
Pooh Bear

"Scott en Aztlán" wrote:

> [This is a repost. I had a brain fart (or not enough coffee) this
> morning and posted the original to the wrong newsgroup.]
>
> The KTLA Morning News showed an unusual police chase video this
> morning: a CHP unit which was pursuing a suspect, lost control, and
> crashed through the wall of a store on the corner.
>
> Rumor has it they pulled right up to the doughnut aisle.

The cops round here ( UK ) aren't into doughnuts.

Instead, we have a regular scene where they they frequent the local
Chinese restaurant for a takeway.

Nice food it has to be said. At least they have good taste ! Maybe into
lo-calorie food too ?

Graham

Old July 28th 05, 05:47 AM
Dave

Scott en Aztl=E1n wrote:
> [This is a repost. I had a brain fart (or not enough coffee) this
> morning and posted the original to the wrong newsgroup.]
>
> The KTLA Morning News showed an unusual police chase video this
> morning: a CHP unit which was pursuing a suspect, lost control, and
> crashed through the wall of a store on the corner.
>
> Rumor has it they pulled right up to the doughnut aisle.

I've seen the video 30 times, and still have no idea where that
happened? From the shots I've seen it looks like an area I've been
through a hundred times, I just can't place it.

Any ideas? Anyone?

Dave

Old July 28th 05, 09:14 AM
Kenneth Crudup

In article .com>,
"Dave" > says:

>I've seen the video 30 times,

Wasn't it *awesome*, though! I TiVoed the news this am just so's I could
see it. They say it's "mechanical failure" and not the cop's fault; of course,
I'm Denzel Washington, and I just got up off of Halle Berry, too.

>and still have no idea where that happened?
>Any ideas? Anyone?

They say "South [Central; changing the name makes a *world* of difference, no?] LA",
so it could be anywhere from Inglewood to Gardena to Compton.

-Kenny

--
Kenneth R. Crudup Sr. SW Engineer, Scott County Consulting, Los Angeles
H: 3630 S. Sepulveda Blvd. #138, L.A., CA 90034-6809 (310) 391-1898