Wife wants a pillow - help!

Old February 2nd 05, 12:53 PM
JohnH

On Wed, 02 Feb 2005 10:58:14 GMT, "SVTKate"
> wrote:

>Hey John,
>what if you took an image like this (sans honeycomb) and transferred it to
>black fabric using fabric paints?
>http://www.mondeo-freunde-westerwald...stang_Logo.jpg
>
>Kate
>

>"JohnH" > wrote in message
.. .
>| The wife wants a pillow in the Mustang. I don't mind that, as long as
>| the pillow supports the 'decor' so to speak.
>|
>| Anyone know where a pillow with the Mustang emblem can be purchased?
>|
>| Thanks.
>|
>| John H
>|
>| On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD,
>| on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!
>|
>| "Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to
>resolve it."
>| Rene Descartes

Now y'all have got me wanting a stitched logo on a yellow background,
I think. I like the logo at the Ebay site, with the vertical thing
behind the horse.

You guys have been great! Now I can dump it all in the wife's lap and
wait on the pillow. Surely she'll do it. Hell, she makes Christmas
stockings with needlepoint or crossstitch or embroidery or whatever
the hell it is.

I wonder if she'll make me a Christmas stocking with a Mustang emblem
on it!!

Old February 2nd 05, 09:37 PM

I hope so....... as I thought WF's original post asking the question was
kind of a "just kidding" post. *shrug*. I doubt John took any offense...

-Mike

--
A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT
Cold air intake

nk.net...

Old February 2nd 05, 11:24 PM
SVTKate

Hawt Damn John!
That's great news.
CHeck that site I sent you to they have other images.
You (kow this already) can google images with "mustang logo" and come up
with allot of great stuff too.
Now.. promise me that you will post a pic when it's done.

OH HEY!
At WalMart they have some neck pillows that are in bright yellow. They are
so soft and squishy... maybe get one already made for $9.00 and then just
add the logo.

Kate

"JohnH" > wrote in message
| On Wed, 02 Feb 2005 10:58:14 GMT, "SVTKate"
| > wrote:
|
| >Hey John,
| >what if you took an image like this (sans honeycomb) and transferred it
| >black fabric using fabric paints?
| >http://www.mondeo-freunde-westerwald...stang_Logo.jpg
| >
| >Kate
| >

| >"JohnH" > wrote in message
| .. .
| >| The wife wants a pillow in the Mustang. I don't mind that, as long as
| >| the pillow supports the 'decor' so to speak.
| >|
| >| Anyone know where a pillow with the Mustang emblem can be purchased?
| >|
| >| Thanks.
| >|
| >| John H
| >|

Old February 3rd 05, 03:04 AM
John

"JohnH" > wrote in message
> The wife wants a pillow in the Mustang. I don't mind that, as long as
> the pillow supports the 'decor' so to speak.
>
> Anyone know where a pillow with the Mustang emblem can be purchased?

My daughter does a lot of neat things in her high school's "print
technology" classes. They transfer images to/from paper and fabric. I'd
recommend you contact someone locally that is knowledgeable in that area.
Someone that does "silk screening". Someone that runs a print shop or
Kinko's. Someone that runs a printing press. Etc. They can probably steer
you to someone locally that can help. Good luck!

--
John
ThunderSnake #59

Old February 3rd 05, 04:17 PM
Erik D.

> My daughter does a lot of neat things in her high school's "print
> technology" classes. They transfer images to/from paper and fabric. I'd
> recommend you contact someone locally that is knowledgeable in that area.
> Someone that does "silk screening". Someone that runs a print shop or
> Kinko's. Someone that runs a printing press. Etc. They can probably steer
> you to someone locally that can help. Good luck!

You know, now that you mention it I was in office max the other day and
they make all kinds of things. I can't remember if they had a pillow or
not, but I think they already had the mustang logo in their computer. I
know for certain they had the ford logo, but not 100% on the mustang.
It may be worth taking a looksie, maybe they can make one for you for a
reasonable price. Or if it was me, I think I would try to tackle it myself.
Erik D.
'94 white lightning
'01 white GT

Old February 3rd 05, 06:58 PM
JohnH

On Wed, 02 Feb 2005 23:24:54 GMT, "SVTKate"
> wrote:

>Hawt Damn John!
>That's great news.
>CHeck that site I sent you to they have other images.
>You (kow this already) can google images with "mustang logo" and come up
>with allot of great stuff too.
>Now.. promise me that you will post a pic when it's done.
>
>OH HEY!
>At WalMart they have some neck pillows that are in bright yellow. They are
>so soft and squishy... maybe get one already made for $9.00 and then just
>add the logo.
>
>Kate

The wife is interested! She thinks the idea is great, says she can
have a needlepoint pillow done in a couple years. I will post the
picture when it's finished.

Old February 3rd 05, 06:59 PM
JohnH

On Thu, 03 Feb 2005 10:17:39 -0600, "Erik D." >
wrote:

>> My daughter does a lot of neat things in her high school's "print
>> technology" classes. They transfer images to/from paper and fabric. I'd
>> recommend you contact someone locally that is knowledgeable in that area.
>> Someone that does "silk screening". Someone that runs a print shop or
>> Kinko's. Someone that runs a printing press. Etc. They can probably steer
>> you to someone locally that can help. Good luck!
>>

>You know, now that you mention it I was in office max the other day and
>they make all kinds of things. I can't remember if they had a pillow or
>not, but I think they already had the mustang logo in their computer. I
>know for certain they had the ford logo, but not 100% on the mustang.
>It may be worth taking a looksie, maybe they can make one for you for a
>reasonable price. Or if it was me, I think I would try to tackle it myself.
>Erik D.
>'94 white lightning
>'01 white GT

Thanks, I'll give it a shot.

Old February 4th 05, 03:39 AM
WindsorFox[SS]

Erik D. wrote:
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tego ry=42606
>

> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tego ry=42606
>

> Just typed in mustang pillow on ebay.
>
> Erik D.
> '94 white lightning
> '01 white GT

I wonder if they have that in hot pink??

--
"Go start your big ol ugly assed truck and suck
on your exhaust pipe for awhile.
Old February 4th 05, 03:41 AM
WindsorFox[SS]

****off.