CTDP F1 2005 Released for rFactor

Old August 7th 06, 05:56 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
David G Fisher

Default CTDP F1 2005 Released for rFactor

http://www.rfactorcentral.com/detail.cfm?ID=F1%202005

--
David G Fisher

Old August 7th 06, 08:56 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Mr. Sylvestre

David G Fisher wrote:
> http://www.rfactorcentral.com/detail.cfm?ID=F1%202005

Enough already ! How am I supposed to get on with my normal life, I ask
you ? I just barely got the time to scratch the surface of the new
goodies built in rFactor 1.150 and to drive a few laps with the Zonta
mod, then install F1 1979 (I love it) and had to stop that to watch on
TV the most interesting Grand Prix since a long time.

And now you tell me that CTDP F1 2005 is out ? Then what else, an ASRWC
1.05, 1150-compatible release maybe ?

Can't these modders spread the releases a bit, for Christ's sake ?

Mercy!
Mr. Sylvestre
Old August 7th 06, 05:58 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Alan Bernardo

"Mr. Sylvestre" > wrote in message
> David G Fisher wrote:
>> http://www.rfactorcentral.com/detail.cfm?ID=F1%202005

> And now you tell me that CTDP F1 2005 is out ? Then what else, an ASRWC
> 1.05, 1150-compatible release maybe ?
>
> Can't these modders spread the releases a bit, for Christ's sake ?

Surely you jest or have some insiders working undercover in the mod world:
ASWRC 1.05 was released today or late last night.

What was wrong with 1.04, which hadn't been out but a day or less before
being replaced?

Alanb

Old August 7th 06, 06:31 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
PlowBoy

Didn't you see his smiley?

I heartedly laugh too, month of nothing, then "whuuuump" a whole bunch of
new stuff to get used to... Hehehee. as Clark Griswald would say,

"Gee officer I just plain old forgot the dog was tied to the bumper..." as
that is how I feel at the moment...

with what, bundreds of new tracks, all I have time for are the ones I
already "know" from GPL & Nascar road courses, hehehe... please UPS make
my day, tomarrow... (new vid card should be here in the AM...

Alan Bernardo enlightened us with:

Old August 7th 06, 09:53 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
sparadise

If you want all the cars select the Minardi and go to a test day at any
track and type in the chat window ISI_BABYFACTORY and hit the enter key
, exit back to the main menu. Will give you enough cash to use any car
Steve P

Old August 7th 06, 10:43 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Alan Bernardo

"PlowBoy" > wrote in message
> Didn't you see his smiley?

I saw it, there at the end, but thought it was a general exclamation of joy.

> I heartedly laugh too, month of nothing, then "whuuuump" a whole bunch of
> new stuff to get used to... Hehehee. as Clark Griswald would say,

The flow of tracks and mods I think has been pretty steady, some of it good
some not so good. I've discarded the philosophy of "install everything" by
checking to see what others are saying before I make the move to install. I
really think it's a bad idea to release a track and then a day later to
release an update, like someone did with the default Silverstone track, just
to update the advertising. All that just creates more confusion and
mismatch.

> "Gee officer I just plain old forgot the dog was tied to the bumper..."
> as that is how I feel at the moment...
>
> with what, bundreds of new tracks, all I have time for are the ones I
> already "know" from GPL & Nascar road courses, hehehe... please UPS make
> my day, tomarrow... (new vid card should be here in the AM...

I'm also sticking to the basics. I totally enjoy the '79 F1 mod and the
latest CTDP F1 mod. There are a lot of "tin-top" mods that are just pretty
poor (not that I could do any better) and I'm laying back on those. Zonda
is nice, and I'll be looking forward to the Porsche update. But that's
about all-- maybe the Proton and McLaren mod, too... hehe... egad... my
folder is giggin'.

Drop into the Northeast USA server if you feel up to it. I'll be running
the CTDP or the '79 F1 mods mostly, at least for a while.

Alan

Old August 8th 06, 07:29 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Trev B

David G Fisher wrote:
> "David G Fisher" > wrote in message
> . ..
>
>>http://www.rfactorcentral.com/detail.cfm?ID=F1%202005
>>

>>--
>>David G Fisher

> It's hard to tell if these are screenhsots or the real thing.

No it's not! They are so obviously taken from a game, that I think you
need an eye test. Also, you should stop evangelising about iR and start
being more realistic. There's nothing worse than a fan-boy!
Old August 8th 06, 12:43 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
David G Fisher

"Trev B" > wrote in message
> David G Fisher wrote:
>> "David G Fisher" > wrote in message
>> . ..
>>
>>>http://www.rfactorcentral.com/detail.cfm?ID=F1%202005
>>>

>>>--
>>>David G Fisher

>> It's hard to tell if these are screenhsots or the real thing.
>>

> No it's not! They are so obviously taken from a game, that I think you
> need an eye test. Also, you should stop evangelising about iR and start
> being more realistic. There's nothing worse than a fan-boy!

You forgot to say (again), "It's no GPL." Happy now fan-boy?

--
David G Fisher

Old August 8th 06, 01:08 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Mr. Sylvestre

Alan Bernardo wrote:
> Surely you jest or have some insiders working undercover in the mod world:
> ASWRC 1.05 was released today or late last night.

I live 8 or 9 times zones ahead of you

> What was wrong with 1.04, which hadn't been out but a day or less before
> being replaced?

Exactly what was wrong I don't know. I didn't bother downloading 1.04
when I read "compatible with rFactor version 1070". According to ASRWC,
1.05 has "physics compatible with rFactor version 1150". Which is a bit
strange as I don't see much physics change in the 1150 features list.

Regards,
Mr. S.

FA on eBay: BMW Congratulations / Welcome Package to New Owner 2005 - Ends October 9, 2005 Mock Stroder General 1 January 27th 06 05:05 AM
Mitchell [ 54 CDs ], Alldata 2004, [4 DVDs], [53 CDs], BMW, MERCEDES, AUDI, year 2005 - 2003 , total 107 CDs vvcd Technology 1 October 19th 05 01:12 AM
Mitchell [ 54 CDs ], Alldata 2004, [4 DVDs], [53 CDs], BMW, MERCEDES, AUDI, year 2005 - 2003 , total 107 CDs vvcd Chrysler 0 October 16th 05 04:28 PM
2005 S4 Cab Flyboy Audi 0 November 23rd 04 08:35 PM
2005 S4 Cabriolet Newbie Ramzi Nassar Audi 4 August 7th 04 10:35 PM