"Shotgun Dick" Cheney has Interstate Closed so He Can Go Hunting

Old November 29th 06, 01:34 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.bush,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
bushlied

Default "Shotgun Dick" Cheney has Interstate Closed so He Can Go Hunting

Jim Alder wrote:
> (Brent P) wrote in
> :

> > Kinda like how Al Gore had a Chicago expressway shutdown for
> > the morning the rush.

> Or Clinton shutting down an airport so he could get a haircut
> on Air Force 1. There are lots of such stories, but leftwing
> hatemongers only want to bitch about the Republicans.
>
> --
> "As Americans, we must always remember that we all have a common
> enemy, an enemy that is dangerous, powerful and relentless. I
> refer, of course, to the federal government." - Dave Barry

Yeah, like Rush Limbaugh didn't mention the haircut once

Old November 29th 06, 02:06 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.bush,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
Brent P[_1_]

In article >, MikeC wrote:
> Obviously, as Cheney nearby and armed, the road had to be closed in the
> interest of public safety.

Just a little something I found online a while back:

http://www.geocities.com/tetraethyll...ublethreat.jpg

Old November 29th 06, 03:53 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.bush,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
Adam Albright

On Wed, 29 Nov 2006 13:30:11 GMT, David Hartung >
wrote:

>Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
>> http://www.tampabays10.com/news/loca...?storyid=44479
>>
>> Cheney on hunting trip in Florida
>>
>> TALLAHASSEE -- Vice President Dick Cheney flew into Tallahassee Monday
>> afternoon. Though there are no details of his destination, Cheney is
>> on a hunting trip.
>>
>> Exchanges on Interstate 10 were blocked earlier this afternoon and a
>> spokesperson for the Tallahassee Police Department said it was done as
>> security for the vice president passing through.

>So? This was done every time Vice President Gore came to Memphis.

Yea, but the only fear of a Gore appearance was he might bore somebody
to death. With Cheney he made shoot them to death him being so
reckless with firearms.

Old November 29th 06, 04:43 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.bush,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_]

wrote:

>Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
>> http://www.tampabays10.com/news/loca...?storyid=44479
>>
>> Cheney on hunting trip in Florida
>>
>> TALLAHASSEE -- Vice President Dick Cheney flew into Tallahassee Monday
>> afternoon. Though there are no details of his destination, Cheney is
>> on a hunting trip.
>>
>> Exchanges on Interstate 10 were blocked earlier this afternoon and a
>> spokesperson for the Tallahassee Police Department said it was done as
>> security for the vice president passing through.

>So? This was done every time Vice President Gore came to Memphis.

Did Gore go around shooting people in the face??

Old November 29th 06, 04:56 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.bush,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
MLOM

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
> On Wed, 29 Nov 2006 13:30:11 GMT, David Hartung >
> wrote:
>
> >Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
> >> http://www.tampabays10.com/news/loca...?storyid=44479
> >>
> >> Cheney on hunting trip in Florida
> >>
> >> TALLAHASSEE -- Vice President Dick Cheney flew into Tallahassee Monday
> >> afternoon. Though there are no details of his destination, Cheney is
> >> on a hunting trip.
> >>
> >> Exchanges on Interstate 10 were blocked earlier this afternoon and a
> >> spokesperson for the Tallahassee Police Department said it was done as
> >> security for the vice president passing through.

> >So? This was done every time Vice President Gore came to Memphis.

> Did Gore go around shooting people in the face??

Gore, being anti-gun, would be unlikely to hit anyone in the face even
if he were armed like this example.
http://www.mylandofmisery.com/no-mac5.gif

Old November 29th 06, 06:36 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
necromancer[_1_]

Ladies and Gentlemen (and I use those words loosely), Scott en Aztlán
said in rec.autos.driving:
> (Brent P) said in
> rec.autos.driving:

http://www.geocities.com/tetraethyll...ublethreat.jpg

> LOL!! I love how the car is leaning to one side - the side fathead
> Teddy is sitting on!

Maybe he has a couple of bodies in the trunk on that side of the car?

--
Loco Laura Bush murdered her boyfriend admits - yet again -
to being a deadly speeder (spelling and gramatical errors

"How many times do i have to explain that? It
was an experiment not a crime, you morn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Laura Bush murdered her boyfriend/laurs bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE,
6/4/06
Ref: http://tinyurl.com/rue7x
Message ID:
Old November 29th 06, 07:19 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.bush,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
Jim Alder

"bushlied" > wrote in
oups.com:

> Jim Alder wrote:
>> (Brent P) wrote in
>> :

>> > Kinda like how Al Gore had a Chicago expressway shutdown
>> > for the morning the rush.

>> Or Clinton shutting down an airport so he could get a
>> haircut
>> on Air Force 1. There are lots of such stories, but
>> leftwing hatemongers only want to bitch about the
>> Republicans.
>>
>> --
>> "As Americans, we must always remember that we all have a
>> common enemy, an enemy that is dangerous, powerful and
>> relentless. I refer, of course, to the federal government."
>> - Dave Barry

> Yeah, like Rush Limbaugh didn't mention the haircut once

What the **** is that supposed to mean?

Oh, wait. I see. You are actually comparing closing a few
exits for a couple minutes to protect the vice president, with
closing an airport for two hours while a president gets a
haircut? I was not comparing the two, I was comparing the
difference in reaction to the two when it comes to the
hypocritical leftwing.

Old November 29th 06, 11:18 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.bush,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
Scotius

On Wed, 29 Nov 2006 05:31:27 GMT, Speeders & Drunk Drivers are
MURDERERS > wrote:

>http://www.tampabays10.com/news/loca...?storyid=44479
>
>Cheney on hunting trip in Florida
>
>TALLAHASSEE -- Vice President Dick Cheney flew into Tallahassee Monday
>afternoon. Though there are no details of his destination, Cheney is
>on a hunting trip.
>
>Exchanges on Interstate 10 were blocked earlier this afternoon and a
>spokesperson for the Tallahassee Police Department said it was done as
>security for the vice president passing through.
>
>He's expected to be in the area through Wednesday.
>
>Megan McGinn, spokesperson for the vice president's office in
>Washington, D.C., said Cheney flew into Tallahassee Regional Airport
>this afternoon.
>
>Gov. Jeb Bush's office said the vice president did not meet with
>anyone in the governor's office.
>
>"He's hunting north of here," said Anthony DeLuise, a spokesman for
>Bush's office.
>
>During a hunting trip nine months ago in Texas, Cheney accidentally
>shot his friend Harry Whittington, a 78-year-old Austin attorney,
>while hunting quail. Whittington eventually recovered.
>
>--------------------------------------
>
>Goddam this ****. Let him take his chances on the roads like the rest
>of us.

I guess he must have been concerned about "terrorism".
Old November 30th 06, 01:42 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
necromancer[_1_]

Ladies and Gentlemen (and I use those words loosely), Laura Bush
murdered her boy friend looked at some gay kid porn and then spewed this
crap in rec.autos.driving:

> Why do I lie all the time? Am I a psychopath?

I don't know why you lie all the time. My guess is because tou are a
worthless piece of human debris. But you definitely are a psychopath.

OH, and I cleaned up some unneeded text from the headers.

--
"Oh yeah. Well i've gone 3 1/2 years without a fatal crash
so i must be doing something right."

--Laura Bush murdered her boyfriend/laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE/
Speeders And Drunk Drivers Are Murderers (SADDAM), 9/24/2006

Ref: http://tinyurl.com/qdotr
Msg ID: