Popular Mechanics

Old December 26th 05, 07:33 PM posted to rec.autos.tech

Default Popular Mechanics

Sorry Don, it was meant for *

he seems to follow me around and try to discredit me because I post my
site in my signature. He whines because my site is growing at a fast
rate and thinks I only come here to spam when he doesn't realize I
visit over 30 different usenet groups and try to answer questions in
all of them. But it's ok, I'm done even dignifying him with a response.

http://www.carforums.net
Auto Forums

Old December 27th 05, 12:52 PM posted to rec.autos.tech

xblazinlv > wrote in article
.com>...
> Sorry Don, it was meant for *
>

> he doesn't realize I
> visit over 30 different usenet groups and try to answer questions in
> all of them.

The fact that he often gives the WRONG answer is, to him, a moot point -
such as telling someone that an alternator change is "easy" when it really
requires a lift, or telling someone to use a hose and clamps on a power
steering pressure hose.....

If he is representative of the level of technical knowledge on his site -
and, from what I've seen, he IS - then his site should be avoided at all
costs......

.......unless, of course, you're interested in chatting with a bunch of
13-14-year-old wannabes discussing the technical merits of turbocharging
versus NOS in the rice-rockets they hope to own some day.

The fact that he's a SPAMMING moron, just confirms one's decisions about
him.

Old December 27th 05, 03:03 PM posted to rec.autos.tech

xblazinlv wrote:
> Sorry Don, it was meant for *
>

> he seems to follow me around and try to discredit me because I post my
> site in my signature. He whines because my site is growing at a fast
> rate and thinks I only come here to spam when he doesn't realize I
> visit over 30 different usenet groups and try to answer questions in
> all of them. But it's ok, I'm done even dignifying him with a response.
>

> http://www.carforums.net
> Auto Forums

I am in favor of editing replies- it is not necessary to show EVERY
message or reply in a thread, but it IS a good idea to at least show the
last message- the one you are replying to.

Also, seems to me, when flaming someone it would be better to send it
via email directly to the poster.
Old December 28th 05, 02:03 AM posted to rec.autos.tech

Funny thing is that an alternator change is VERY VERY easy on most
vehicles and DOES NOT require a lift unless the alternator is on the
bottom of the vehicle, which isn't common among most domestic vehicles.
MORON

Secondly, the factory power steering lines from GM on many vehicles are
just high pressure rubber lines from one end to the other secured with
HOSE CLAMPS....smart guy.

And lastly, 99% of the people on my site are above age 20 and all of my
staff is age 20 or above. So check your facts before you start spouting
off BULL****. 3 of the people on my staff are also certified mechanics
and have been for over 10 years. AGAIN get your facts straight and have
a nice warm cup of shut the hell up and get a life. LOSER

I'm done

http://www.carforums.net/
Auto Forums

Old December 28th 05, 04:08 AM posted to rec.autos.tech

Don Stauffer wrote:
> xblazinlv wrote:
> > Sorry Don, it was meant for *
> >

> > he seems to follow me around and try to discredit me because I post my
> > site in my signature. He whines because my site is growing at a fast
> > rate and thinks I only come here to spam when he doesn't realize I
> > visit over 30 different usenet groups and try to answer questions in
> > all of them. But it's ok, I'm done even dignifying him with a response.
> >

> > http://www.carforums.net
> > Auto Forums
> >

> I am in favor of editing replies- it is not necessary to show EVERY
> message or reply in a thread, but it IS a good idea to at least show the
> last message- the one you are replying to.
>
> Also, seems to me, when flaming someone it would be better to send it
> via email directly to the poster.

Sorry, I would generally reply in private however I am not going to do
that when I am being harassed publically in a thread and have someone
try to discredit me. I think by reading his reply above about needing a
lift to change an alternator, you can see who knows what they are
really talking about.

back to the topic at hand...

Old December 28th 05, 08:35 AM posted to rec.autos.tech

In article
.com>,
"xblazinlv" > wrote:

> Don Stauffer wrote:
> > xblazinlv wrote:
> > > Sorry Don, it was meant for *
> > >

> > > he seems to follow me around and try to discredit me because I post my
> > > site in my signature. He whines because my site is growing at a fast
> > > rate and thinks I only come here to spam when he doesn't realize I
> > > visit over 30 different usenet groups and try to answer questions in
> > > all of them. But it's ok, I'm done even dignifying him with a response.
> > >

> > > http://www.carforums.net
> > > Auto Forums
> > >

> > I am in favor of editing replies- it is not necessary to show EVERY
> > message or reply in a thread, but it IS a good idea to at least show the
> > last message- the one you are replying to.
> >
> > Also, seems to me, when flaming someone it would be better to send it
> > via email directly to the poster.

> Sorry, I would generally reply in private however I am not going to do
> that when I am being harassed publically in a thread and have someone
> try to discredit me. I think by reading his reply above about needing a
> lift to change an alternator, you can see who knows what they are
> really talking about.

You mean like how you advised someone 5 days ago to check the
plug wires on their Quad 4 because it was misfiring?

> back to the topic at hand...

Indeed....
.... your lack of practical experience is amazing.

The fact that you've just now discovered how to quote a thread is
astounding.
Old December 29th 05, 10:20 PM posted to rec.autos.tech

aarcuda69062 > wrote in article

> You mean like how you advised someone 5 days ago to check the
> plug wires on their Quad 4 because it was misfiring?
>
> > back to the topic at hand...

> Indeed....
> ... your lack of practical experience is amazing.

Want to see something funny?

Go to carforums.net....

Scroll down to the "Off Topic" thread......

Click on "Getting out of here for a day or so......"

Scroll down to the # 3 post.......

.....and there you will discover that "CF-Mike" - the carforum.net owner
whom we all know and love here as that gay SPAMMER "xblazinlv" - wrote the
following......

I was out of here until we got a flat in the old green truck..... now we
have to wait 2 hours for them to fix it (it looks like everyone got a flat
tire today) and then we will be on the road. So it looks like I won't be
back now until Saturday evening instead of Sat. Morning

Better yet, here's the direct link....

http://www.carforums.net/showthread.php?t=11358

I just wanted everybody to realize that this is the guy who has been
SPAMMING his own website and offering moronic automotive repair
advice......yet he appears incapable of even changing a flat tire!!!!!

"....lack of experience" is an understatement......

Is this the guy you want giving you auto repair advice??????

.....a guy who won't even change his own tire??????

What a consummate "car guy"!!!!!!!

What an absolute phony !!!!!!!!!!

As I have always said, "SPAMMERS ARE SCAMMERS"

Old December 30th 05, 12:51 AM posted to rec.autos.tech

"xblazinlv" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Funny thing is that an alternator change is VERY VERY easy on most
> vehicles and DOES NOT require a lift unless the alternator is on the
> bottom of the vehicle, which isn't common among most domestic

vehicles.
> MORON

Might want to open the hood on a few Jeeps. If it has a 6 in it the
alternator is mounted on the bottom of the engine.

> Secondly, the factory power steering lines from GM on many vehicles

are
> just high pressure rubber lines from one end to the other secured with
> HOSE CLAMPS....smart guy.

Not on any GM I've ever seen. The LOW pressure line has a clamp on it,
however the high pressure side has a crimp sleeve on it and uses steel
line and fittings. They have been that way from about 1955 or so.

Old December 30th 05, 01:51 AM posted to rec.autos.tech

In article <01c60cc4$f88ab100$e8a2c3d8@race>,
"*" > wrote:

> aarcuda69062 > wrote in article
>

> > You mean like how you advised someone 5 days ago to check the
> > plug wires on their Quad 4 because it was misfiring?
> >
> > > back to the topic at hand...

> > Indeed....
> > ... your lack of practical experience is amazing.
> >

> Want to see something funny?
>
> Go to carforums.net....
>
> Scroll down to the "Off Topic" thread......
>
> Click on "Getting out of here for a day or so......"
>
> Scroll down to the # 3 post.......
>
> ....and there you will discover that "CF-Mike" - the carforum.net owner
> whom we all know and love here as that gay SPAMMER "xblazinlv" - wrote the
> following......

> I was out of here until we got a flat in the old green truck..... now we
> have to wait 2 hours for them to fix it (it looks like everyone got a flat
> tire today) and then we will be on the road. So it looks like I won't be
> back now until Saturday evening instead of Sat. Morning
>

> Better yet, here's the direct link....
>
> http://www.carforums.net/showthread.php?t=11358
>
> I just wanted everybody to realize that this is the guy who has been
> SPAMMING his own website and offering moronic automotive repair
> advice......yet he appears incapable of even changing a flat tire!!!!!
>
> "....lack of experience" is an understatement......
>
> Is this the guy you want giving you auto repair advice??????
>
> ....a guy who won't even change his own tire??????
>
> What a consummate "car guy"!!!!!!!
>
> What an absolute phony !!!!!!!!!!
>
> As I have always said, "SPAMMERS ARE SCAMMERS"

Hilarious!

Maybe CF Mike is afraid of breaking a nail if he changes the tire
him[her]self.

Want some more laughs?

Go to the members introductions.

All I can say is; Clearasil is marketing in the wrong place!
Old December 30th 05, 07:28 PM posted to rec.autos.tech

aarcuda69062 > wrote in article
> In article <01c60cc4$f88ab100$e8a2c3d8@race>,
> "*" > wrote:
>

> Hilarious!
>
> Maybe CF Mike is afraid of breaking a nail if he changes the tire
> him[her]self.

Naw......

He just understands his personal inventory of technical skills well enough
that he won't allow himself to actually *work* on ANY vehicle - especially
his own!!!!!!