Poetic Justice

Old August 14th 06, 04:58 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
Brent P[_1_]

Default Poetic Justice

In article >, Scott en Aztlán wrote:
> Having a son who graduated high school a couple of years ago, I know
> EXACTLY how big a stigma it is for high school kids to ride the school
> bus these days. This judge is BRILLIANT - I hope to see her on the
> Supreme Court one day.

> http://www.chicagosuntimes.com/outpu...nws-bus14.html

{story on judge making teenagers ride the school bus due to traffic
violations}

great... yet another aspect of my normal daily school experience has
become a punishment...

Old August 14th 06, 05:32 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
Mike T.

> great... yet another aspect of my normal daily school experience has
> become a punishment...

Yeah, I thought just GOING to school (regardless of how you get there) was
punishment enough for even the worst of sins. -Dave

Old August 14th 06, 09:02 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
Matthew Russotto

In article >,
Brent P > wrote:
>In article >, Scott en Aztlán wrote:
>> Having a son who graduated high school a couple of years ago, I know
>> EXACTLY how big a stigma it is for high school kids to ride the school
>> bus these days. This judge is BRILLIANT - I hope to see her on the
>> Supreme Court one day.

>> http://www.chicagosuntimes.com/outpu...nws-bus14.html

>{story on judge making teenagers ride the school bus due to traffic
>violations}
>
>great... yet another aspect of my normal daily school experience has
>become a punishment...

It always felt like punishment.
result in a fully-depreciated one.
Old August 14th 06, 09:14 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
Arif Khokar[_1_]

Matthew Russotto wrote:
> In article >,
> Brent P > wrote:

[riding the school bus]
> >great... yet another aspect of my normal daily school experience has
> >become a punishment...

> It always felt like punishment.

I didn't really have a problem riding the bus. One of the most
gratifying experiences I had when riding was beating the crap out of an
8th grader who kept throwing things at me. I just decided to get off
at his bus stop instead of mine the day we had a substitute driver.

Of course, it wasn't a fair fight (I was a senior in high school), but
only an idiot would pick on a person substantially bigger than them.

Old August 14th 06, 09:38 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
Brent P[_1_]

In article . com>, Arif Khokar wrote:

> Matthew Russotto wrote:
>> In article >,
>> Brent P > wrote:

> [riding the school bus]
>> >great... yet another aspect of my normal daily school experience has
>> >become a punishment...

>> It always felt like punishment.

> I didn't really have a problem riding the bus.

Well... the big problem with the bus for high school was that I had to
get up early to catch the bus only to arrive at school almost an hour
early. Of course since I was going to be stuck there, I often did home
work at school at that time.... of course anything after scholl meant
taking the activity bus... which always ran late and ran an assbackwards
route that put the majority of those riding the bus getting the grand
tour as their (and my) stops were at the end of the route. I think my
senior year they reversed it or added a second bus or something so it
wasn't as bad.

Old August 14th 06, 10:15 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
Matthew Russotto

In article . com>,
Arif Khokar > wrote:

>Matthew Russotto wrote:
>> In article >,
>> Brent P > wrote:

>[riding the school bus]
>> >great... yet another aspect of my normal daily school experience has
>> >become a punishment...

>> It always felt like punishment.

>I didn't really have a problem riding the bus. One of the most
>gratifying experiences I had when riding was beating the crap out of an
>8th grader who kept throwing things at me. I just decided to get off
>at his bus stop instead of mine the day we had a substitute driver.

Well, the usual tortures from other students were bad enough, but the
other issue was that the bus was just too small. If you were on
one of the later stops (as I was), you'd be compelled to sit with not
quite half your ass on a seat which already held two other students
(bus was meant to have 3 on one side and two on the other, and this
was the 2 side).
result in a fully-depreciated one.
Old August 15th 06, 02:27 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
brink

"Matthew Russotto" > wrote in message
t...
> In article . com>,
> Arif Khokar > wrote:
>>
>>Matthew Russotto wrote:
>>> In article >,
>>> Brent P > wrote:

>>[riding the school bus]

>>> It always felt like punishment.

>>I didn't really have a problem riding the bus. One of the most
>>gratifying experiences I had when riding was beating the crap out of an
>>8th grader who kept throwing things at me. I just decided to get off
>>at his bus stop instead of mine the day we had a substitute driver.

> Well, the usual tortures from other students were bad enough, but the
> other issue was that the bus was just too small.

I think you meant to write "too short"...

Sorry, couldn't resist... ;-)

brink

Poetic Justice gpsman Driving 48 August 19th 06 04:26 PM
Poetic Justice Larry Bud Driving 3 August 14th 06 10:36 PM
Hummer vs Honda Civic................vigilante justice Hansi Honda 0 June 2nd 06 03:53 AM
Poetic Justice? Thomas Avery Driving 2 February 26th 06 03:06 PM
Poetic Justice at Last! Matthew Russotto Driving 20 February 23rd 05 09:04 PM