Awesome classic Willys / Jeep sight

Old August 23rd 05, 04:45 AM
popeyeball

Default Awesome classic Willys / Jeep sight

Guys, I found this site while surfing. I hope it's ok to post because
these rides are for sale but there are so many Willys / Jeeps starting
from 1953 I only hear others speak of and have never seen. My favorite
is the 1954 Yellow Highboy with Red accents. Many cars are restored
but some are sitting in fields just a rustin away. I hope you have the
time to check these rides out and enjoy them as much as I did.
Steve in Michigan

Old August 23rd 05, 07:31 AM
popeyeball

Sorry, it would have helped if I had posted the darn link. (Egg on my
face.)
http://www.cars-on-line.com/jeep.html
and here's another with REAllY old Willy

1942 Willys Jeep Trouble John Jeep 5 January 26th 05 08:52 PM
Jeep VS others Elliot Westcott Chrysler 64 December 19th 04 02:22 PM
FS: 1948 Willys CJ-3A hunting jeep ken bonin 4x4 0 November 29th 04 07:02 PM
FS: '47 Willys Jeep Mike Antique cars 0 July 11th 03 03:47 AM