Ask the liar to prove the lies! Be careful

Old September 5th 04, 06:14 AM
SAPguru

I-zheet M'drurz wrote:
> Just as promised, you lying coward loser. Don't PROVE
> anything. just take off on another tangental rave.

I have proven every allegation I have ever made about you. And tell us all
about the Corvettes you own? You do own some, don't you?

Megan Law, Pennsylvania State database:
Pendergast, Thomas
Spouse: Pendergast, Diane - status = DIVORCED

818 9th Ave,
Brackenridge, PA 15014-1024
(724)224-7546

601 E Eighth Ave
Tarentum, PA 15084-1628
(724) 224-7546

From: Tom Pendergast >
Newsgroups: rec.autos.sport.nascar
Subject: Killfile....how many are in yours
Date: 31 Dec 2002 05:34:34 GMT

I buy a lot of "junk" at the local Post Office auctions,
they have them twice a year, and you can see eerything
before you bid on it. It's items where the box has been
destroyed, people decide they don't want something and
just dump it back into the mailbox and it falls apart, etc.
So this one time out I spot one of these gizmos!. The
plastic tube with the clamps and the suction ball and the
magic snake oil in a tube, and I figure "what the heck",
it would be good for a gag gift or something, so I bid
for it and got it for three bucks. Such a deal!
OK, so the temptation got to me, you know. Give it a
try. Did it work, Did I add inches overnight??? I dunno.
I couldn't get the damned thing on. It was just too
(sigh) -tight-.

http://web.archive.org/web/199902220...com/dphome.htm

Newsgroups: rec.autos.sport.nascar
Subject: Tom, explain this google search???
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 10:29:11 -0400

Artikel 1-1 Anzahl Artikel: 1
Tom )
best gay Divx movies
Aug 14 2003 13:15:27

1. BASIC PLUMBING (- middle-age mans in action)
2. FRISKY SUMMER - (teen)
3. GOOD FRIENDS -
5. SLAVES 1 -
6. BIG GUNS 2 (military)
7. MEASURING UP -
8. AMAZON -(latino)
9. SEXPIONAGE -
10. COUNTRY HUSTLERS
11. BOLD GAY
12. HARD CANDY
13. BOTHWAYS (----bisex---
14. BABES BALLIU BOYS 2 (---bisex---)
16. SMALL TOWN HARD HITTERS
17. MUSCLE FORCE
18. TRIO FOR ALL
19. GAY CLUB ORGY
20. OFFICE DICK -
21. THE RESCUE
25. IN THE OPEN (sex in nature).
26. Dr'S ORDERS 1 (manipulation)
27. STRANDGUT -
28. HOMOMANIA GEILE BOYS
29. VIRGIN NO MORE
30. GEILES TREIBEN -
31. THE HITCHHIKER
32. MINUTE MEN IN UNIFORM -
33. POLICE FRONTIERES -
34. A YOUNG MAN'S WORLD
35. STRAIGHT SERVICE
36. A YOUNG MAN'S FANCY
37. CHAPTERS (soft SM and domination)
38. A DAY IN THE LIFE
39. PLAYING WITH FIRE 2
40. FALLEN ANGEL 2 -
41. NIGHT
42. SNOWBOUND - The Other Side Of Aspen III (falcon
43. JACKED TO VEGAS
44. CAUGHT IN THE MILITARY #1
45. DESERT TRAIN .
46. BARELY LEGAL -
47. SLEAZY (MPEG file) 13 mans **** 1

Old September 5th 04, 07:03 AM
some oldman

On Sun, 05 Sep 2004 04:01:00 -0000, Wheeler >
wrote:

>"SAPguru" > wrote in
.com:

><snip the bull****>
>

>Oh, for Christ's sake, shut the **** up.
>
>How old are you? 12?
>

>And people wonder why rasn has turned into such a ********.
>
>Thanks a lot, asshole. Thanks for turning this group into a cesspool.
>
>Dickhead. (1$)
>

>-----
>Wheeler

they dont care anything about this group.

Old September 5th 04, 07:03 AM
some oldman

wrote:

>"SAPguru" > wrote in
.com:

Old September 5th 04, 07:17 AM
SAPguru

some oldman wrote:
> they dont care anything about this group.

That is not entirely true. I bet you $1 that when Tom Pendergast goes
away, this group will return to normal. But you cannot have a psychotic
****tard like Tom Pendergast slinging lies and bull**** in a myriad of
groups and expect that the war will not come back to what he boasts is his
home ground. This is where he comes to hide, and hopes that he will build
his strongest attacks on people. If you don't like what keeps coming back
into this group; then talk to the ****tard that keeps bringing it here.

Old September 5th 04, 07:17 AM
SAPguru

Old September 5th 04, 01:02 PM
Frank Dwyer

SAPguru wrote:

> some oldman wrote:
>
>>they dont care anything about this group.

> That is not entirely true. I bet you $1 that when Tom Pendergast

....or you...

> goes
> away, this group will return to normal. But you cannot have a psychotic
> ****tard like Tom Pendergast slinging lies and bull**** in a myriad of
> groups and expect that the war will not come back to what he boasts is his
> home ground.

Why not just grow the hell up and shut the hell up? You aren't funny,
you aren't impressing anyone, you aren't accomplishing anything other
than making yourself look stupid.

> This is where he comes to hide, and hopes that he will build
> his strongest attacks on people. If you don't like what keeps coming back
> into this group; then talk to the ****tard that keeps bringing it here.

Which one?
Old September 5th 04, 01:02 PM
Frank Dwyer

Old September 5th 04, 02:28 PM
Speeed Racer!

"Wheeler" > wrote in message
> "SAPguru" > wrote in
> . com:
>

> <snip the bull****>
>

> Oh, for Christ's sake, shut the **** up.
>
> How old are you? 12?
>

> And people wonder why rasn has turned into such a ********.
>
> Thanks a lot, asshole. Thanks for turning this group into a cesspool.

sapguru & tp are the two biggest ass hats in the ng, eternally tied
together by their ass-head umbilical cords.
Neither of them have lives, so they dump their pathetic existences onto
the ng floor for all to see.
Don't kf them, just occasionally read their stupid **** match threads to
remind you how good your life is in comparison to theirs. I kinda view it as
entertainment, they are clowns for all to get a good laugh at.

Speed kills....if you can't handle it.

Speed

Old September 5th 04, 02:28 PM
Speeed Racer!

Old September 5th 04, 05:48 PM
some oldman

On Sun, 05 Sep 2004 06:17:02 GMT, "SAPguru" >
wrote:

>some oldman wrote:
>> they dont care anything about this group.

>That is not entirely true. I bet you $1 that when Tom Pendergast goes
>away, this group will return to normal. But you cannot have a psychotic
>****tard like Tom Pendergast slinging lies and bull**** in a myriad of
>groups and expect that the war will not come back to what he boasts is his
>home ground. This is where he comes to hide, and hopes that he will build
>his strongest attacks on people. If you don't like what keeps coming back
>into this group; then talk to the ****tard that keeps bringing it here.

it is YOU thats doing the **** slinging! it is not tom that starts it.
it is clear the group dont like you!