Best Time to Buy a Corvette - NOW

Old November 12th 04, 01:24 AM
HugYourPug

Default Best Time to Buy a Corvette - NOW

For years I told my wife I was going to buy a Corvette when I turned 70. She
suggested I should go on and do it while I could still get in it. So at the
young age of 60 I made the biggest impulse purchase ever, but do I ever love
it. I am only sorry I did not do it years ago!
Old November 12th 04, 01:47 AM
Dad

"HugYourPug" > wrote in message
> For years I told my wife I was going to buy a Corvette when I turned 70.
> She
> suggested I should go on and do it while I could still get in it. So at
> the
> young age of 60 I made the biggest impulse purchase ever, but do I ever
> love
> it. I am only sorry I did not do it years ago!

Do what? Do you remember what it was you were going to do years ago? Did you
get the one your wife wanted so she could drive it after you're gone?

Save the wave and enjoy,

--
Dad
05 C6 Silver/Red 6spd Z51

Old November 12th 04, 01:47 AM
Dad

Old November 12th 04, 03:36 AM
HugYourPug

Actually this is my 3rd sports car, but first Corvette. My family is blessed
with longevity, so I can only contemplate when the C7 will be introduced.
People on this newsgroup are so pleasant and positive. Perhaps having a
Corvette makes them that way!

Old November 12th 04, 05:33 AM
Dad

"HugYourPug" > wrote in message
> Actually this is my 3rd sports car, but first Corvette. My family is
> blessed
> with longevity, so I can only contemplate when the C7 will be introduced.
> People on this newsgroup are so pleasant and positive. Perhaps having a
> Corvette makes them that way!

I'm sure it helps. I fully understand how you feel, I'm closer to that 70
mark than I am to your 60 mark. Been held up a little and have only been in
9 states with this one in the last month and a half, just not enough time to
drive as much as I would like.

What did you get. Tell us about it.
--
Dad
05 C6 Silver/Red 6spd Z51

Old November 12th 04, 05:33 AM
Dad

Old November 12th 04, 02:31 PM
HugYourPug

2004 C5 T-Top Silver Automatic

Got it on a model close out. C6 looked nice, but 0% for 6 years did too!