PLZ Help on 1995 Neon SPort

Old June 2nd 05, 05:23 AM
booster

Default PLZ Help on 1995 Neon SPort

Well i just got a 1995 Neon Sport. The car is great except one thing. When
u start the car up and put in drive or reverse.. you have to give the car
alot of gas( not sure how many rps i must reach) to get it to start off.
Once it gets going it is fine. Was woundering what could be causing this
problem. I know it prob transmission but not sure. I am a girl and dont
know much about cars. Also it is automatic. Plz give me ideas how to fix
this or how much iam lookin at

Old June 2nd 05, 12:28 PM
Dan C

On Thu, 02 Jun 2005 00:23:04 -0400, booster wrote:

> Well i just got a 1995 Neon Sport. The car is great except one thing. When
> u start the car up and put in drive or reverse.. you have to give the car
> alot of gas( not sure how many rps i must reach) to get it to start off.
> Once it gets going it is fine. Was woundering what could be causing this
> problem. I know it prob transmission but not sure. I am a girl and dont
> know much about cars. Also it is automatic. Plz give me ideas how to fix
> this or how much iam lookin at

Check the transmission fluid level, and add some if needed.

Linux Registered User #327951