134a Refrigerant

Old July 23rd 05, 06:42 AM
Stephen Cowell

"Nathan W. Collier" > wrote in message =
> "Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message=20
> > Grammer is how we communicate

>=20
> TRANSLATION --> "my argument is losing so ill attack grammar"
>=20
> :-) doesnt work bottom-boy, spin away from your losing all you want, =

we=20
> wont be diverted.

Yes, your 'ill' attack is not effective... another smelly little fish.
Double negative... elementary school stuff, Nate.
=20
> >> that wasnt my post to you.....that was my post to jeff. my post to =

YOU
> >> clearly stated -30 degrees.

>=20
> > Spinning.... spinning.

>=20
> i know thats what youre trying to do but i wont let you. :-) my post =

to=20
> YOU clearly stated -30 degrees. :-)

But not as a limiting factor! Only as an elaboration...
and in no case holds for the original challenge, which
I met handily. You are a welch.

> > you try to weasel in a condition where
> > the ambient is low.

>=20
> LIAR! i CLEARLY stated -30 degrees to YOU well before you even knew =

what an=20
> HMC was.

Clearly with a 'such as' limiting case... not the
challenge definition. Why do you spin so?
Because without your self-imposed low
ambient spec, I win! Therefore, I win!
Again!
=20
>>Here's a lie for you... someone once suggested to
>>me that he'd change his views on ozone depletion
>>when presented with convincing evidence of the
>>cause-and-effect due to CFC usage... after presenting
>>reams of high-quality evidence, the person did
>>not change their views... indeed, he proceeded
>>to pontificate his own version of atmospheric
>>science garnered from a leak detector user
>>manual. I'd call such a person a damn liar, wouldn't
>>you?

>=20
> this is a given with each statement you make.

?? Whatever... I don't have to call you a liar,
since you've already demonstrated you're a=20
welch.

And lest we forget, the millstone around your
neck:

<>
you:
> more babble. i nailed you on it. i recognize my limitations and=20
> immediately own it. you lie, make excuses, and attempt to dazzle us =

with=20
> bull**** in hopes of hiding your blatent (sic) ignorance.

me:
You don't have a clue about your limitations... imagine you,
an HVAC tech, making pronouncements about atmospheric
science! That shows *extreme* hubris... you deserve what
you get.
</>

You deserve what you get... remember that.
__
Steve
..

Old July 23rd 05, 06:44 AM
Stephen Cowell

"Nathan W. Collier" > wrote in message =
> "Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message=20
>=20
> > the atmosphere is never still.

>=20
> it doesnt continually move enough air to lift heavier gases above =

lighter=20
> ones. to a degree, yes....but it settles before reaching the ozone =

layer.

Your crap unsays itself! You're spinning so hard
your own story can't get itself straight!

Old July 23rd 05, 06:56 AM
Stephen Cowell

"L.W. (=DFill) Hughes III" > wrote in message =
> Stephen Cowell wrote:
> > =20
> > Stop it... I'm gonna hurl... *again*!
> >=20
> > Take a tablespoon of salt... put it in
> > the sun. Tell us when it degrades.
> > No fair letting it get wet... even though
> > that wouldn't degrade it.
> >=20
> > In fact, you'd have a hard time making
> > chlorine do anything but be chlorine.
> > Go ahead and try....
> >=20
> > Of course, the point is, chlorine can't
> > get to the stratosphere without being
> > bound up into a gaseous molecule
> > that is extremely strong... otherwise,
> > rain would precipitate it out. That's
> > the entire problem... chlorinated
> > fluorocarbons are highly insoluble
> > in water, and stay bound up until they
> > get to the upper atmosphere where
> > UV light can attack them.

> Well we've established you don't own a pool.=20

Another 'king of the non-sequiturs' gem! AAMOF,
I've spent *years* maintaining pools... there is a zen
to it. Have you ever found and repaired a concrete
pool leak, Bill? It's loads of fun... you use a syringe
and food coloring, then you use an electric jackhammer.
Then you use PVC pipe couplers... I had to make my
own slip fittings... Dremel is your friend. Ever heard
of diatomaceous earth? How about Polaris? Ever
killed a rat in a pool? Loads of fun... you *do* learn
to hate deciduous trees, and those funny Mayfly larvae
that are just the right size to get hung in the Polaris bag.
__
Steve
..

Old July 23rd 05, 07:00 AM
Stephen Cowell

"Nathan W. Collier" > wrote in message =
> "Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message=20
>>Nate wrote:
>>>do you have any=20
>>> idea how short the life of chlorine is in sunlight?

>>Stop it... I'm gonna hurl... *again*!
>>
>>Take a tablespoon of salt... put it in
>>the sun. Tell us when it degrades.
>>No fair letting it get wet... even though
>>that wouldn't degrade it.
>>
>>In fact, you'd have a hard time making
>>chlorine do anything but be chlorine.
>>Go ahead and try....=20

>=20
> TRANSLATION --> "im a little girly bitch" :-)

Be as femme as you want, Nate... you still won't
transmute chlorine.

Old July 23rd 05, 07:04 AM
Stephen Cowell

"L.W. (=DFill) Hughes III" > wrote in message =
> Stephen Cowell wrote:
> >
> > That's not what your Bible tells you!

> God use six days, simply division will tell you how long each
> revolution of the universe was.=20

It mentions universe in the Bible? Don't we all=20
understand 'day'? What about all the missing=20
'begats'? Were dinosaurs on the Ark? =20
__
Steve
..

Old July 23rd 05, 07:53 AM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

You know full well where they were in your thesis.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old July 23rd 05, 08:00 AM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

You didn't mention pH Test Strips once, just common labor jobs of a
flunky.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old July 23rd 05, 08:05 AM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

The same name we give it now, Heavens.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old July 23rd 05, 05:46 PM
Nathan W. Collier

"Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message
> You forgot about:

TRANSLATION --> "i have nothing to say but that never stops me" :-)

--
Nathan W. Collier
http://InlineDiesel.com

Old July 23rd 05, 05:47 PM
Nathan W. Collier

"Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message
>Hint: next time you attempt a spelling flame,
>use a dictionary first.

lol he nailed you and you cant even own up to that one. :-)