134a Refrigerant

Old July 27th 05, 07:16 AM
Nathan W. Collier

"Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message
. ..
> Here's what I have to say:

TRANSLATION --> "i have nothing to say".

liar.

--
Nathan W. Collier
http://InlineDiesel.com

Old July 27th 05, 07:21 AM
Nathan W. Collier

"Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message
. ..
>> thats because youre an ignorant fool.

>That's why you crapped yourself?

no, its why you see yourself as a victor here. youve done nothing but
disgrace yourself and all your liberal buddys by failing to acknowledge your
mistakes. YOU overlooked the CLEARLY posted -30 degree condition and when
call on it you didnt own up to it. instead you attempted to spin and LIE
your way out of it. you have no integrity at all.

>Another one from the nether regions... deserving
>of the source... (sound of commode flushing...).

do you really think the navy would post links announcing that they dump
freon into the ocean? are you really that ****ing stupid? does the air
force post links about dumping unused jet fuel mid-flight to ensure their
next years allotment? does that mean that it doesnt happen?

what a stool...

>And so what? It will eventually make its way
>to the stratosphere... might take some time.

BZZT! wrong. :-) YOU said that cfc's have been found at the bottom of the
ocean. why? because their atomic weight is heavier than that of water so
they settle at the bottom!

Old July 27th 05, 07:22 AM
Nathan W. Collier

"Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message
>you don't
>have a clue about your limitations... ready
>and willing to spout bull**** at a moment's
> notice.

TRANSLATION --> "my autobiography" :-)

Old July 27th 05, 01:47 PM
jeff

Nathan W. Collier wrote:
> "jeff" > wrote in message

>>Ok, I'll weed it out for you. From the site:
>>http://www.deh.enr.state.nc.us/ehs/chem.htm
>>
>>"Chlorine reacts with water to form Hypochlorous acid (HOC1). The reaction
>>is different for each form of chlorine but hypochlorous acid is produced
>>by each of those reactions and is the form in which chlorine serves best
>>as a disinfectant."
>>
>>AND
>>
>>Hypochlorous acid is a highly unstable molecule which dissipates rapidly
>>in the presence of sunlight. This results in considerable loss of free
>>chlorine form pools exposed to sunlight.

> fine, hypochlorous acid dissipates rapidly in sunlight. that does not
> support your statement that chlorine does not also dissipate. please
> provide links directly addressing the subject of our disagreement.

Your two previous statements are that "chlorine is dissolved by
sunlight", and that "chlorine is destroyed by sunlight". If you now want
to change your statement to pool chlorine dissipates in sunlight, I
would have no arguments, as long as you realize that the chlorine atoms
are simply converting back to chlorine gas or other inert forms of
chlorine. They do not "go away". That atom of chlorine you put in your
pool today existed before the earth was young, and will still exist when
our sun is a cold dead cinder.

As an aside, in the site I provided there three thought threads that you
have to follow and integrate in your mind. Here is the gist of it:
Hypochlorous acid (HOCl) is the "chlorine" in your pool which does the
disinfecting. HOCl is unstable in sunlight and dissipates, or breaks
down. When that happens it is called the loss of "free chlorine".
BTW, it is called "free chlorine" because, as a result of the molecule's
instability, the chlorine ion presented and available to bond to organic
contaminants.
Going back, your original poast in this thread was that "sunlight
destroys chlorine", with the logical extension being: if it destroyed
chlorine in your pool, then how could a chlorine atom in the
stratosphere survive? The problem with is is that chlorine is not
destroyed, only changed from one form to another.

--
jeff
Old July 27th 05, 05:46 PM
Billy Ray

You shouldn't worry about the fuel they dump. It is actually 'sprayed" into
the atmosphere and vaporizes almost immediately (you can see the contrails).

You should worry about the ordnance they dump when coming back damaged or
overweight.

Old July 28th 05, 04:06 AM
Stephen Cowell

"Nathan W. Collier" > wrote in message =
> "Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message=20
> >you don't
> >have a clue about your limitations... ready
> >and willing to spout bull**** at a moment's
> > notice.

>=20
> TRANSLATION --> "my autobiography" :-)

You said it... I didn't.

Don't forget!

<>
you:
> more babble. i nailed you on it. i recognize my limitations and=20
> immediately own it. you lie, make excuses, and attempt to dazzle us =

with=20
> bull**** in hopes of hiding your blatent (sic) ignorance.

me:
You don't have a clue about your limitations... imagine you,
an HVAC tech, making pronouncements about atmospheric
science! That shows *extreme* hubris... you deserve what
you get.
</>

: )
__
Steve
..

Old July 28th 05, 04:07 AM
Stephen Cowell

"Nathan W. Collier" > wrote in message =
> "Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message=20
> > 'Such as'... not limiting.

>=20
> your spin just doesnt sell. my criteria was clear.

Welch.
=20
> its cute however, to watch you squirm on the hook. :-)
>=20
> > Nope... we've all read the original challenge.

>=20
> liar. my conversation with jeff was not my conversation with you. my =

VERY=20
> FIRST post to you on the matter CLEARLY stated -30 degrees. liar.

Welch.

=20
> > Well, where are they? I don't see a line of
> > folks supporting you on this one

>=20
> lol theyre to busy laughing at you. :-)

Point them out.

<>
you:
> more babble. i nailed you on it. i recognize my limitations and=20
> immediately own it. you lie, make excuses, and attempt to dazzle us =

with=20
> bull**** in hopes of hiding your blatent (sic) ignorance.

me:
You don't have a clue about your limitations... imagine you,
an HVAC tech, making pronouncements about atmospheric
science! That shows *extreme* hubris... you deserve what
you get.
</>

You deserve what you get... remember that.
__
Steve
..

Old July 28th 05, 04:07 AM
Stephen Cowell

"Nathan W. Collier" > wrote in message =
> "Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message=20
> . ..
> > Here's what I have to say:

>=20
> TRANSLATION --> "i have nothing to say".
>=20
> liar.

Welch.

<>

Old July 28th 05, 04:10 AM
Stephen Cowell

"Nathan W. Collier" > wrote in message =
> "Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message=20
> . ..
> >> thats because youre an ignorant fool.

>=20
> >That's why you crapped yourself?

>=20
> no, its why you see yourself as a victor here. youve done nothing but =

> disgrace yourself and all your liberal buddys by failing to =

acknowledge your=20
> mistakes. YOU overlooked the CLEARLY posted -30 degree condition and =

when=20
> call on it you didnt own up to it. instead you attempted to spin and =

LIE=20
> your way out of it. you have no integrity at all.

Welch. You are a welch.
=20
> >Another one from the nether regions... deserving
> >of the source... (sound of commode flushing...).

>=20
> do you really think the navy would post links announcing that they =

dump=20
> freon into the ocean? are you really that ****ing stupid? does the =

air=20
> force post links about dumping unused jet fuel mid-flight to ensure =

their=20
> next years allotment? does that mean that it doesnt happen?

Does that mean it has the least thing to do
with your pronunciamento about the atmosphere?

> >And so what? It will eventually make its way
> >to the stratosphere... might take some time.

>=20
> BZZT! wrong. :-) YOU said that cfc's have been found at the bottom =

of the=20
> ocean. why? because their atomic weight is heavier than that of =

water so=20
> they settle at the bottom!

More stuff from your butt. You are not to
be trusted... not the sporting sort at all.

Welch.

<>

Old July 28th 05, 04:16 AM
bllsht

In message >, "Nathan W. Collier" wrote:

>do you really think the navy would post links announcing that they dump
>freon into the ocean? are you really that ****ing stupid? does the air
>force post links about dumping unused jet fuel mid-flight to ensure their
>next years allotment? does that mean that it doesnt happen?

Please clarify. Does this mean the Navy only dumps Dupont refrigerant, or are
you also ignorant to the industry?