pay them high gas prices make warman and me rich

Old June 5th 05, 09:17 PM

Default pay them high gas prices make warman and me rich

On Sat, 04 Jun 2005 16:13:05 -0400, RichA > wrote:

>On Sat, 04 Jun 2005 14:25:39 GMT, "SVTKate"
> wrote:
>
>>Why do you suppose they are jumping like that?
>>
>>"RichA" > wrote in message
. ..
>>| Currently oscillating between $0.79 and $0.89 per litre
>>| or $3.58 and $4.05 Can. per gallon. $4.05 Can per imperial
>>| gallon is $2.63 U.S. per U.S. gallon.
>>| -Rich
>>

>The price dynamics in Toronto (Canada) work differently than in
>the U.S. You (the U.S.) see prices rise and fall over a longer time.
>Our prices rise and fall by the hour here. Typically (and I saw it
>last long weekend) prices are jacked up on Thurs or Friday to hit
>people who have to fill up. People got smarter so now it's more
>erratic, but anytime people are definitely going to do travelling, the
>prices are quickly raised.
>The oil companies backed off this last summer for awhile owing to
>media pressure and consumer outrage. Can you imagine if your cable
>company did this?
>What I do see happening is a far-sighted company offering consumer
>"contracts" as has been done with energy and home heating oil
>for the year at a fixed price. Whatever company does this will make
>millions of $'s for itself. But then you'd have to get the oil
>companies (who own the pumps) to buy in to it in some fashion.
>-Rich

busineessssssssss is boooooooooooooooooooooooming
make me a warman rich
i love watching them bastarsd easterners pay a buck a liter

ALBERTA= DEBT FREE
oil well royalties
god i love them

MAKE US RICH

as

SPIKE KILLS KIDS

Old June 6th 05, 01:21 AM
Jim Warman

Whoa, buckwheat.... don't include me in your cock-eyed ramblings. The Feds
collect most of the change from petroleum taxes. It may interest hurl to
know that most of the oil companies in our fine province are
"international". i.e., they are not wholly owned Canadian companies. Husky
Oil is owned by an eastern consortium.... ESSO belongs to EXXON.....
PetroCan was a pork barrelling rip-off. Yes, hump, your gasoline purchases
are funding the folks you love to hate....

High petroleum prices have the possibility of stimulating activity in my
area..... nothing more, nothing less. hurl seems to think that he may be a
benefactor of some "ersatz" economy.

Whatever... having me included in the same sentence as hurt is enough to
stimulate my gag reflex...

Old June 6th 05, 03:19 AM

On Mon, 06 Jun 2005 00:21:44 GMT, "Jim Warman"
> wrote:

>Whoa, buckwheat.... don't include me in your cock-eyed ramblings. The Feds
>collect most of the change from petroleum taxes. It may interest hurl to
>know that most of the oil companies in our fine province are
>"international". i.e., they are not wholly owned Canadian companies. Husky
>Oil is owned by an eastern consortium.... ESSO belongs to EXXON.....
>PetroCan was a pork barrelling rip-off. Yes, hump, your gasoline purchases
>are funding the folks you love to hate....

pssssst jim
see them big trucks ya work on
oil co trucks
see the motels full
oil workers

see the oil boom
see jim have $$$$$

see them paved roads
see the parks
see all the inffra sturture
the lowest taxes in canada
see that slave lake libray
what about the funding for your battered wives?
LMFAO
but if ya were smart like me you would have a gas well on your land

Old June 6th 05, 04:16 AM
RichA

On Sun, 05 Jun 2005 20:17:10 GMT, wrote:

>On Sat, 04 Jun 2005 16:13:05 -0400, RichA > wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 04 Jun 2005 14:25:39 GMT, "SVTKate"
> wrote:
>>
>>>Why do you suppose they are jumping like that?

>>The price dynamics in Toronto (Canada) work differently than in
>>the U.S. You (the U.S.) see prices rise and fall over a longer time.
>>Our prices rise and fall by the hour here. Typically (and I saw it
>>last long weekend) prices are jacked up on Thurs or Friday to hit
>>people who have to fill up. People got smarter so now it's more
>>erratic, but anytime people are definitely going to do travelling, the
>>prices are quickly raised.
>>The oil companies backed off this last summer for awhile owing to
>>media pressure and consumer outrage. Can you imagine if your cable
>>company did this?
>>What I do see happening is a far-sighted company offering consumer
>>"contracts" as has been done with energy and home heating oil
>>for the year at a fixed price. Whatever company does this will make
>>millions of $'s for itself. But then you'd have to get the oil
>>companies (who own the pumps) to buy in to it in some fashion.
>>-Rich

>busineessssssssss is boooooooooooooooooooooooming
>make me a warman rich
>i love watching them bastarsd easterners pay a buck a liter
>

>ALBERTA= DEBT FREE
>oil well royalties
>god i love them
>
>MAKE US RICH

>as
>

>SPIKE KILLS KIDS

You'll have to forgive this person. You see, Albertans fancy
themselves as "Western Americans" when in fact, they are "Texans
Lite." Nothing more pathetic than seeing an Albertan wandering
around on a visit to Toronto wearing a cowboy hat. The word,
"hick" was invented because of them.
-Rich
Old June 6th 05, 04:54 AM

On Sun, 05 Jun 2005 23:16:58 -0400, RichA > wrote:

>On Sun, 05 Jun 2005 20:17:10 GMT, wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 04 Jun 2005 16:13:05 -0400, RichA > wrote:

m...

>>>The price dynamics in Toronto (Canada) work differently than in
>>>the U.S. You (the U.S.) see prices rise and fall over a longer time.
>>>Our prices rise and fall by the hour here. Typically (and I saw it
>>>last long weekend) prices are jacked up on Thurs or Friday to hit
>>>people who have to fill up. People got smarter so now it's more
>>>erratic, but anytime people are definitely going to do travelling, the
>>>prices are quickly raised.
>>>The oil companies backed off this last summer for awhile owing to
>>>media pressure and consumer outrage. Can you imagine if your cable
>>>company did this?
>>>What I do see happening is a far-sighted company offering consumer
>>>"contracts" as has been done with energy and home heating oil
>>>for the year at a fixed price. Whatever company does this will make
>>>millions of $'s for itself. But then you'd have to get the oil
>>>companies (who own the pumps) to buy in to it in some fashion.
>>>-Rich

>>busineessssssssss is boooooooooooooooooooooooming
>>make me a warman rich
>>i love watching them bastarsd easterners pay a buck a liter
>>

>>ALBERTA= DEBT FREE
>>oil well royalties
>>god i love them
>>
>>MAKE US RICH

>>as
>>

>>SPIKE KILLS KIDS
>>

>You'll have to forgive this person. You see, Albertans fancy
>themselves as "Western Americans" when in fact, they are "Texans
>Lite." Nothing more pathetic than seeing an Albertan wandering
>around on a visit to Toronto wearing a cowboy hat. The word,
>"hick" was invented because of them.
>-Rich

call me what ya want
i love watching ya pay a buck a liter
funny that when your rich they call you a hick
LMFAO
alberta can seperate at any time
or simply shut the valve
pretty much ****s up eastern canada
and us
oh yea
real fresh water too
LMFAO

as

Old June 6th 05, 05:17 AM
Garth Almgren

Around 6/5/2005 8:16 PM, RichA wrote:

> On Sun, 05 Jun 2005 20:17:10 GMT, hurt ass wrote:
>
>>busineessssssssss is boooooooooooooooooooooooming

First thing that came to mind when I read this:

You're saying that your male prostitution gig is paying off for you?
Congrats, I guess.

> You'll have to forgive this person.

No, we don't *have* to...

All the Canadians I know are good people. It's a shame this dumbass is
doing his best to give them all a bad name.

--
/ Garth - '83 GL V6stang Hatch <Former MW #7> \
| My V6stang: http://www.v6stang.com/v6stang |
Old June 6th 05, 05:40 AM
Spike

AMEN!

On Sun, 05 Jun 2005 21:17:13 -0700, Garth Almgren >
wrote:

>Around 6/5/2005 8:16 PM, RichA wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 05 Jun 2005 20:17:10 GMT, hurt ass wrote:
>>
>>>busineessssssssss is boooooooooooooooooooooooming

>First thing that came to mind when I read this:
>
>You're saying that your male prostitution gig is paying off for you?
>Congrats, I guess.
>

>> You'll have to forgive this person.

>No, we don't *have* to...
>
>All the Canadians I know are good people. It's a shame this dumbass is
>doing his best to give them all a bad name.

Hey! Spikey Likes IT!
Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior
Vintage 40 Wheels 16X8"
w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A Radial 225/50ZR16
Old June 6th 05, 07:23 AM
Jim Warman

Hey, Rich!!!! I'm an Albertan.... I'm neither 'Murican nor "Texan
Lite"...... Step careful, young fella... I'm probably the closest thing we
have to a redneck, I'm a closet homophobe, and I'm never going to vote
Liberal....

Old June 7th 05, 12:08 AM
RichA

On Mon, 06 Jun 2005 06:23:16 GMT, "Jim Warman"
> wrote:

>Hey, Rich!!!! I'm an Albertan.... I'm neither 'Murican nor "Texan
>Lite"...... Step careful, young fella... I'm probably the closest thing we
>have to a redneck, I'm a closet homophobe, and I'm never going to vote
>Liberal....

I'm just waiting for the next "we should form our own country"
nonsense to start. Ironically, Albertans and PQs are similar
in that respect. Whenever the price of oil goes up, so does the
hubris.
-Rich

Old June 8th 05, 12:03 AM
D.K.R.

I pledge that this is the last time I will reply to anything this turd
of a troll posts.

http://www.randomdice.com/games/tali...UPID_TROLL.jpg