air bag injuries due to propellant chemicals

Old November 5th 04, 06:17 PM
Daniel J. Stern

On Fri, 5 Nov 2004, Dori A Schmetterling wrote:

> Where. You said I was in a location with ECE etc air bags etc.

Yeah...that was several posts AFTER the initial post in which I
specifically nominated US-spec airbags vs. rest-of-world types.

> The rest of it was vitriolic.

Stop being stupid and I'll stop directing vitriol at you.

'Til then, I fart in your general direction.
Old November 5th 04, 06:18 PM
Daniel J. Stern

On Fri, 5 Nov 2004, Dori A Schmetterling wrote:

> I think that further discussion is totally irrelevant to this NG.

It's tragic that you're forced to read my posts against your will, Dori.
Old November 5th 04, 06:18 PM
Daniel J. Stern

Old November 5th 04, 06:20 PM
Daniel J. Stern

On Fri, 5 Nov 2004, linda wrote:

> don't know a dang thing about daytime running lights, except my son
> installed some on my car without my knowledge and my approval... can i
> remove them or is it against the law???

You can remove them; it's not against the law to do so.
Old November 5th 04, 06:20 PM
Daniel J. Stern

Old November 5th 04, 06:27 PM
linda

Daniel J. Stern wrote:
> On Fri, 5 Nov 2004, linda wrote:
>

>>>I do wonder, though, how your alleged best friends feel about your
>>>vote for a government that considers them less than equal.

>>i asked them, and honestly, they have their wills in order, insurance
>>beneficiaries are made out to each other, and thanks to our company,
>>medical bene's.

> Great 'n' groovy. Those wills are meaningless when blood relatives
> challenge them.

i am really sorry, i had no idea.. fortunately for them, their blood
relatives love each of their partners...

>>they don't want to get married.. what does a piece of paper mean anyway?

> The fact they can't get it means they're not treated equally.

in some states, they can.. the fact that they have both been married to
women before, neither want to get married, so this is not an issue.. i
believe (just my own belief) is that anyone who wants to suffer the
pangs of marriage, should be allowed that option.. fortunately for me, i
am able to choose between getting married or not getting married.. wish
you could have the same opps that i have.. .i can't change it.. but it
is next on my list of "things to argue about over the newsgroups" if
that will make you happy... :-)

>>i believe that God (regardless of what the bible says), MY GOD sees my
>>best friends as human beings he created, i cannot see them waking up one
>>day and deciding to become homosexual and be treated badly, denied human
>>rights, etc... i believe God created everyone the way they are.

> I agree with you; Bush does not.

Bush is wrong on a lot of things, but that still does not make him the
better if lesser of two evil choices... i would rather have a man stand
for something, right or wrong, than be a waffler.. what is that song?
if you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything?

>>promise me, you won't start a thread on animals, i love my animals, cats
>>(jaz, otis, bella, and dolly) and my dogs (Kali and Georgianna).....

> ...No, sorry, I'm afraid I can't comply; you force my hand. Good going,
> now this thread involves kitty porn:
>
> http://www.torque.net/~u225/LJ/QittyQat.jpg

i am not getting into kitty porn, i had enough porn on davids website..
enough for me today... :-;

>>darn, just my luck, all the good men are homosexual

> God apparently told Bill to tell you you're Wrong with an uppercase W.

No, i am not wrong... my luck has always been that the men i have more
in common wtih and enjoy their company more are gay....

Daniel, i am glad we can agree and disagree without harmful comments..
thank you for being the gentleman you are....

linda
Old November 5th 04, 06:27 PM
linda

Old November 5th 04, 06:32 PM
linda

> http://www.torque.net/~u225/LJ/QittyQat.jpg

i was curious.. and i love the pic.. thanks so much for sending me the
pic... i will send it on to my other animal lover friends...
Old November 5th 04, 06:32 PM
linda

Old November 5th 04, 06:49 PM
linda

Daniel J. Stern wrote:
> On Fri, 5 Nov 2004, linda wrote:
>

>>don't know a dang thing about daytime running lights, except my son
>>installed some on my car without my knowledge and my approval... can i
>>remove them or is it against the law???

> You can remove them; it's not against the law to do so.

don't know how... maybe i can get my very ill son to tell me how to ....
hmmmm

maybe i could find an internet sight?
or pay someone to take them off?

thanks....