Flying Lizards Porsches for SCC

Old December 1st 04, 08:35 AM
Tom Pabst

Default Flying Lizards Porsches for SCC

I guys.....been all over the RSDG forum looking for the Flying Lizards
Porsches for F1C-scc.....can't find them, yet screens are around that show
someone has done these cars. Anyone know where they can be downloaded.

Additional questions: The Porsche engines are not right in scc (original).
Has anyone done an engine sound patch for the Porsches?

Thanks in advance for your help......

Tom

PS: Would have posted this question on their Forum....but it is dog slow!

Old December 1st 04, 03:44 PM
TlgtrProd

The new cars with adjustments are going to be released in a patch. We keep
hearing on the forum that it is close...hopefully before Christmas. Gotta
remember the guys doing the patch have 'real' lives and jobs and that this is a
free mod....

Kevin (aka tlgtr)
****
Zip slowly, medical statistics show that over 100,000 people are injured
annually by their clothing.

Old December 1st 04, 05:57 PM
Tom Pabst

Thanks for the info, Kevin. I saw some posts about a "patch" but couldn't
get a handle on the timing. I've been out of touch with scc "happenings"
lately. The Forum servers were so slow it was difficult to browse it and
get caught up. Which site is best to monitor, the RSDG home page or the RSC
Forums? Last question: There seems to be tracks made specifically for scc,
and tracks that work in F1C can be converted (changing the "sdb" file to a
"gdb" file extension, then adding the appropriate season hooks)......is
there a site where all tracks that work in scc can be downloaded (native
tracks to scc or F1C conversions)?

I miss the days when this newsgroup actively covered all sims.......these
Forums leave a little to be desired when trying to gather info quickly.

Much regards,

Tom

Old December 1st 04, 06:43 PM
TlgtrProd

I use the SCC forum at RSC...still the best place...

As for tracks... You have it backwards...you go from GDB to SDB...there are
several threads on the forum that tell you all the little things you need to
do... Try this for tracks:

http://www.pumams.com/download/ I have been told it is among the best...

Kevin (aka tlgtr)
****