What is a Vehicle Defect Investigation?

Old January 7th 08, 01:14 PM posted to rec.autos.marketplace, rec.autos.misc, misc.invest.marketplace,rec.autos.tech
allworldautomotive.com

Default What is a Vehicle Defect Investigation?

What is a Vehicle Defect Investigation?

Is your vehicle part of a Defect Investigation?
http://www.allworldauto.com/inv/

Motor vehicle and related safety defect investigations of vehicles,
tires and equipment opened since 1972. Investigations are opened as a
result of suspected component failures that present a risk to highway
safety, and from non-compliance with Federal Motor Vehicle Safety
Standards.
Old January 11th 08, 02:22 AM posted to rec.autos.marketplace, rec.autos.misc, misc.invest.marketplace, rec.autos.tech
The Face of Bo

--
The Face of Bo and the 100000 Nitto Ninja's. http://lios.apana.org.au/~bo
Men in Black http://jedi.apana.org.au/~mib http://www.hereticweb.org FU COMMIES

CSIS Lead Investigation into heinous Terror Plot Peter Venkman Auto Photos 1 February 23rd 07 12:28 AM
starting defect [email protected] Jeep 1 June 16th 06 05:27 PM
Name that defect Dave C. Driving 14 September 26th 05 09:02 PM
Investigation Vowed in L.A. Shooting MidnightDad Driving 49 May 13th 05 03:31 PM