CORRECTION - it's Mustangs PLUS that I used!

Old July 25th 05, 10:47 PM
Thomas Cameron

Default CORRECTION - it's Mustangs PLUS that I used!

I am such a tool. I was looking at Mustangs Unlimited and Mustangs
Plus, and somehow I got the wrong name in my head when I made my
earlier post.

I chose Mustangs Plus over Mustangs Unlimited, and Carl is the guy I
dealt with at Mustangs Plus. His contact info is:

Toll Free (800) 999-4289 Ext. 8039
Phone (209) 444-8039
Fax (209) 944-9980

Sorry for the confusion. I just brain farted.

Thomas

Old July 25th 05, 11:28 PM
Spike

Now sweat.... I deal with so many different companies; not buying,
just going through their catalogs; theta I have a 5 subject school
type spiral notebook to use. As I go through each new catalog, I have
to make notes about various products which might be useful later...
and then have to eliminate any duplications. I do the same with
Mustang Monthly and Mustang and Fords.

Kinda like shopping for a car or anything else. After the 10th lot, if
you don't have notes, you no longer remember what car you saw where,
and what options/equipment it had.... but the color was great! LOL

I didn't go back and check, but I thought Grab_A-Trak was something MP
came up with for their own car builds because they didn't find what
they wanted elsewhere or some such. Still, they may have agreements
with other vendors to carry the line.

And as long as you don't do that when you are looking at a wife or
girlfriend you'll probably live to a ripe old age.

On 25 Jul 2005 14:47:51 -0700, "Thomas Cameron"
> wrote:

>I am such a tool. I was looking at Mustangs Unlimited and Mustangs
>Plus, and somehow I got the wrong name in my head when I made my
>earlier post.
>
>I chose Mustangs Plus over Mustangs Unlimited, and Carl is the guy I
>dealt with at Mustangs Plus. His contact info is:
>

>Toll Free (800) 999-4289 Ext. 8039
>Phone (209) 444-8039
>Fax (209) 944-9980
>
>Sorry for the confusion. I just brain farted.
>
>Thomas

Spike
Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior; Vintage 40
16" rims w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A gForce Radial
225/50ZR16 KDWS skins; surround sound audio-video.

"When the time comes to lay down my life for my country,
I do not cower from this responsibility. I welcome it."
-JFK Inaugural Address