93 Cherokee Sport Window Broken

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 5th 06, 11:14 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Icculus

Default 93 Cherokee Sport Window Broken

After rolling my driver side window all the way down, I can't get it to
just keeps slipping and makes a grinding type of sound. How difficult
is this to repair myself, keeping in mind that I do not have very many
tools onhand nor am I a car expert by any means. Thanks for any help.

Jeep Cherokee Sport ----> Check Engine Light Jeep 7 September 26th 05 06:11 PM
Need help recharging the AC on a 97 Jeep Cherokee Sport Jeff Jeep 17 August 16th 05 07:49 AM
window on cherokee just falls down wizumwalt Jeep 5 April 18th 05 01:58 AM
Broken window '95 325is madloof72 BMW 1 March 23rd 05 08:20 PM
98 Jeep Cherokee Window MacCheeta Jeep 9 February 26th 05 02:38 AM