Excited, progress with new engine

Old July 31st 05, 12:31 AM
Shag

On Sun, 31 Jul 2005 00:52:02 +0300, Jan Andersson
> wrote:

>It was talking to me, begging me to rev it up just a little bit. Which I
>did. So that's why the cooler blew.
>I just blipped the throttle a little while maintaining 2000-3000rpm
>idle, and it sort of jumped right to 7500-8000rpms before I could say
>"oops"

I dub thee.... FRANKENSTEIN. Bring the monster to life! :-)
(I think I'll start calling you Frank from now on.)

Old July 31st 05, 12:41 AM
MUADIB®

Like John Said, two of three are correct. I am a GOD, and I have no
culture....................LOL
I am no more immature than say,.............You. Yet, I can say for
sure that in writing, at least, you are far more clever.............
The Kind of cleverness that comes from having been to hell and back,
making you very bitter at one time or another. I am glad for you that
it has not continued for the most part.

>>You're just saying that because you're rich with no culture! GOD Muad,
>>you're so immature!
>>

>>K.

>You got two out of three right!:~)

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply

MUADIB®

http://www.angelfire.com/retro/sster...IN%20PAGE.html

If A Quiz is Quizical,
What is a test?

The Peacemaking Meeting scheduled for today has been
cancelled due to a conflict.
Old July 31st 05, 07:12 AM
Kidd Andersson

MUADIB® wrote:

> I am no more immature than say,.............You. Yet, I can say for
> sure that in writing, at least, you are far more clever.............
> The Kind of cleverness that comes from having been to hell and back,
> making you very bitter at one time or another. I am glad for you that
> it has not continued for the most part.

I'm actually much more pleasant (and dangerous) in person. Many things
have changed since even 1999, but usenet is usenet and if I want to act
like a 12 year old twit, that's my right. My internet connection told me
so. And I thank you for the compliment that was trying to hide in there.
As for having been to Hell and back and it making me bitter, you are
absolutely correct. I was in Hell, aka Geneva Florida, for 4 years, and
it's definitely made a permanent mark. It'll take years to undo the
damage I sustained there. The only thing that gets me through the days
is knowing that life goes on... And payback's a bitch.

K.
Old July 31st 05, 07:25 AM
Tim Rogers

"Kidd Andersson" > wrote in message

> I was in Hell, aka Geneva Florida, for 4 years, and
> it's definitely made a permanent mark. It'll take years to undo the
> damage I sustained there. The only thing that gets me through the days
> is knowing that life goes on... And payback's a bitch.

.............. It must be even worse than back when I lived there. Except for
blasting through on rte. 46 back during the 90's, I haven't been back in at
least 35 years.

Old July 31st 05, 10:44 AM
Gary Tateosian

"if I want to act
like a 12 year old twit,"

....you misspelled....ummm....errr....maybe not. ;^)

...Gareth

Old July 31st 05, 08:39 PM
Jan Andersson

Tim Rogers wrote:

> "Kidd Andersson" > wrote in message
> >
> > I was in Hell, aka Geneva Florida, for 4 years, and
> > it's definitely made a permanent mark. It'll take years to undo the
> > damage I sustained there. The only thing that gets me through the days
> > is knowing that life goes on... And payback's a bitch.
> >

> ............. It must be even worse than back when I lived there. Except for
> blasting through on rte. 46 back during the 90's, I haven't been back in at
> least 35 years.

I'm sure the Genevans appreciate that

Jan
Old July 31st 05, 08:44 PM
Kidd Andersson

Tim Rogers wrote:

> ............. It must be even worse than back when I lived there. Except for
> blasting through on rte. 46 back during the 90's, I haven't been back in at
> least 35 years.

You aren't missing anything. Let's see... in the last 35 year's what's
happened? Hmm... There's now TWO convenience stores, not counting the
feed store on Avenue C, and one is in the spot where the bar on 46
was... There are 6 churches, all within an 8 block radius, an elementary
school has replaced the tiny red brick schoolhouse from eons ago... The
Handy Way was robbed and a deputy killed some good number of years ago
and there's a memorial for him in front of the store... A crazy old man
that lived on Cemetary Rd shot a preacher who came calling once and
killed him... A kid got the bottom half of his leg blown off by a
shotgun-wielding father of his knocked-up girlfriend... My ex-neighbor's
daughter and her husband did prison time for robbing a bunch of banks in
nearby towns... she was released early and her new boyfriend died in bed
of a drug overdose... Then she was in a crash because she was drunk and
hit another car head on down that road when you follow 1st Street down
and it has all those big curves. It killed the other people and left her
severely maimed... Some teenagers were killed being stupid in a pickup
truck on Osceola...
It's still a bunch of drunk idiot rednecks and about 22 registered sex
offenders. Women are still expected to be barefoot and pregnant. It's
still in the middle of nowhere and the collective IQ of the place is a
whopping -23.

I don't miss it.

K.
Old July 31st 05, 08:54 PM
Tim Rogers

"Kidd Andersson" > wrote in message

> ... Some teenagers were killed being stupid in a pickup
> truck on Osceola...
> It's still a bunch of drunk idiot rednecks and about 22 registered sex
> offenders. Women are still expected to be barefoot and pregnant. It's
> still in the middle of nowhere and the collective IQ of the place is a
> whopping -23.

..............You're right. Nothing's changed. I used to be stupid out at
Osceola in the middle of the night with my buddies. The County put up a gate
but we figured out that we could go through the palmettos with a '52
Oldsmobile if you kept up the speed. The Daniels brothers would be right
behind me in their straight eight Buick and would give my Olds a push if I
started losing too much speed. Of course, being a drunk 16 year old Geneva
moron, I had to pull that gate off its posts one night because like a mouse
in a maze, I couldn't find my way back out in the dark the way I came in.
The sex offender thing is something that didn't exist back then or at least
no one knew about it. Maybe the sixties era residents moved away like I did.
What was the name of that deputy?

Old August 1st 05, 01:55 AM
Steve

"Kidd Andersson" > wrote in message >>

> You aren't missing anything. Let's see... in the last 35 year's what's
> happened? Hmm... There's now TWO convenience stores, not counting the feed
> store on Avenue C, and one is in the spot where the bar on 46 was... There
> are 6 churches, all within an 8 block radius, an elementary school has
> replaced the tiny red brick schoolhouse from eons ago... The Handy Way was
> robbed and a deputy killed some good number of years ago and there's a
> memorial for him in front of the store... A crazy old man that lived on
> Cemetary Rd shot a preacher who came calling once and killed him... A kid
> got the bottom half of his leg blown off by a shotgun-wielding father of
> his knocked-up girlfriend... My ex-neighbor's daughter and her husband did
> prison time for robbing a bunch of banks in nearby towns... she was
> released early and her new boyfriend died in bed of a drug overdose...
> Then she was in a crash because she was drunk and hit another car head on
> down that road when you follow 1st Street down and it has all those big
> curves. It killed the other people and left her severely maimed... Some
> teenagers were killed being stupid in a pickup truck on Osceola...
> It's still a bunch of drunk idiot rednecks and about 22 registered sex
> offenders. Women are still expected to be barefoot and pregnant. It's
> still in the middle of nowhere and the collective IQ of the place is a
> whopping -23.
>
> I don't miss it.
>
> K.

It took 35 years for all that? Change the word redneck to yankee and it
sounds like Rochester on any given weekend.

--
Steve Hewitt
67 Bug

Old August 1st 05, 02:09 AM
Tim Rogers

"Steve" > wrote in message

> It took 35 years for all that? Change the word redneck to yankee and it
> sounds like Rochester on any given weekend.

................Yeah but Geneva, Fla. only has population of maybe 2 or 3
thousand depending on whether you count the livestock.