Turbonator

Old October 27th 05, 04:26 AM
Tex

Default Turbonator

Ok has anyone actually put a turbonator on a miata? I wouldn't care
about the HP but the MPG would be nice.

Old October 27th 05, 05:11 AM
Alan Baker

In article >,
Tex > wrote:

> Ok has anyone actually put a turbonator on a miata? I wouldn't care
> about the HP but the MPG would be nice.

Ask yourself: If a device that simple could really do what it claims,
why isn't it being put on cars by the factories?

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
Old October 27th 05, 07:11 AM
Tex

On Thu, 27 Oct 2005 04:11:02 GMT, Alan Baker >
wrote:

>Ask yourself: If a device that simple could really do what it claims,
>why isn't it being put on cars by the factories?

I just wanted to know if anyone had actually tried it....if not I'll
spring for one and give it a go. Maybe two.

Old October 27th 05, 11:31 AM
BCRandy

Or why haven't "tuners" been using them? Or for that
matter, why no magazine articles about them or the "Two Guys
Garage" show been saying how great they are?

$6.95 - http://www.uncensored-news.com
> <><><><><><><> The Worlds Uncensored News

Source <><><><><><><><>

Old October 27th 05, 12:26 PM
Leon van Dommelen

Tex > wrote:

>On Thu, 27 Oct 2005 04:11:02 GMT, Alan Baker >
>wrote:
>
>>Ask yourself: If a device that simple could really do what it claims,
>>why isn't it being put on cars by the factories?

>I just wanted to know if anyone had actually tried it....if not I'll
>spring for one and give it a go. Maybe two.

I have tried it, and I have very interesting results. However, I do
not know whether I should tell publicly in this litigious world. I think
I need some sign that I can trust you. Put $100 in cash in an envelope,
and mail it to

Leon Van Dommelen
2525 Pottsdamer St. #A229
Tallahassee, FL 32310

Of course, I will mail the money right back to you. It is just to see
that you trust me so that I can trust you.

Leon
http://www.dommelen.net/miata
EXIT THE INTERSTATES (Jamie Jensen)
Old October 27th 05, 01:54 PM
Tex

On Thu, 27 Oct 2005 06:31:11 -0400, "BCRandy" >
wrote:

>Or why haven't "tuners" been using them? Or for that
>matter, why no magazine articles about them or the "Two Guys
>Garage" show been saying how great they are?

I guess I'll order one and see for myself.

Old October 27th 05, 03:31 PM
Grant Edwards

On 2005-10-27, Alan Baker > wrote:

>> Ok has anyone actually put a turbonator on a miata? I wouldn't
>> care about the HP but the MPG would be nice.

> Ask yourself: If a device that simple could really do what it
> claims, why isn't it being put on cars by the factories?

Oh, you know, it's been prevented by the trilaterial comission,
the big car companies, men in black, the illuminati, grey
aliens... the usual cast of characters.

Just for fun: what's a "turbonator"? Is like the the famous
"tornado" devices?

--
Grant Edwards grante Yow! I'm DESPONDENT... I
at hope there's something
Old October 27th 05, 07:36 PM
Alan Baker

In article >,
Tex > wrote:

> On Thu, 27 Oct 2005 11:26:32 GMT,
> (Leon van Dommelen) wrote:
>
> >Tex > wrote:

> >>I just wanted to know if anyone had actually tried it....if not I'll
> >>spring for one and give it a go. Maybe two.

> >I have tried it, and I have very interesting results. However, I do
> >not know whether I should tell publicly in this litigious world. I think
> >I need some sign that I can trust you. Put $100 in cash in an envelope,
> >and mail it to
> >
> > Leon Van Dommelen
> > 2525 Pottsdamer St. #A229
> > Tallahassee, FL 32310
> >
> >Of course, I will mail the money right back to you. It is just to see
> >that you trust me so that I can trust you.
> >
> >Leon

> At least you didn't answer my question with a question. I would take
> you up on your offer except I'm not concerned with you trusting me or
> me trusting you....plus there is the time factor. By the time I proved
> our mutal trust I could have my turbonator installed and reaping my
> MPG savings.

Study up on "catalytic convertor", stoichiometric, and "thermodynamics"
and then if you're still interested, install your "turbonator".

<g>

Old October 27th 05, 08:45 PM
XS11E

Alan Baker > wrote in
:

> Study up on "catalytic convertor", stoichiometric, and
> "thermodynamics" and then if you're still interested, install your
> "turbonator".

It might be better if he'd just look at the pictures on their website
and, unless he's not paying attention, he'll see that a cheap electric
fan installed in the intake track will restrict airflow rather than
increase it....

What the turbonator does do and do very well is prove Mr. David Hannum
was correct.

http://www.historybuff.com/library/refbarnum.html