feds to mandate black box on all new cars

Old May 26th 11, 01:55 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
Banned

Default feds to mandate black box on all new cars

http://www.infowars.com/feds-to-mand...n-all-new-cars

They might have secret microphones on them too.Even if they don't have,
cuss the feds out anyway.
cuhulin

Old May 26th 11, 02:26 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
MM

On 5/25/11 5:55 PM, wrote:

http://www.infowars.com/feds-to-mand...n-all-new-cars

> They might have secret microphones on them too.Even if they don't have,
> cuss the feds out anyway.
> cuhulin

Do you believe everything you read on the internet?
Old May 26th 11, 02:46 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
Brent[_4_]

On 2011-05-26, MM > wrote:
> On 5/25/11 5:55 PM, wrote:

http://www.infowars.com/feds-to-mand...n-all-new-cars

>> They might have secret microphones on them too.Even if they don't have,
>> cuss the feds out anyway.
>> cuhulin
>>

> Do you believe everything you read on the internet?

1) The feds have been floating this idea for some time
2) It's been covered by various news sources.

Old May 26th 11, 03:43 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
MM

On 5/25/11 6:46 PM, Brent wrote:
> On 2011-05-26, > wrote:
>> On 5/25/11 5:55 PM, wrote:

http://www.infowars.com/feds-to-mand...n-all-new-cars

>>> They might have secret microphones on them too.Even if they don't have,
>>> cuss the feds out anyway.
>>> cuhulin
>>>

>> Do you believe everything you read on the internet?

> 1) The feds have been floating this idea for some time
> 2) It's been covered by various news sources.

References?
Old May 26th 11, 04:25 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
Banned

Secret back seat car cams.That would be a Hoot!
cuhulin

Old May 26th 11, 05:07 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
Brent[_4_]

On 2011-05-26, MM > wrote:
> On 5/25/11 6:46 PM, Brent wrote:
>> On 2011-05-26, > wrote:
>>> On 5/25/11 5:55 PM, wrote:

http://www.infowars.com/feds-to-mand...n-all-new-cars

>>> Do you believe everything you read on the internet?

>> 1) The feds have been floating this idea for some time
>> 2) It's been covered by various news sources.
>>

> References?

Most recent:
http://www.popsci.com/cars/article/2...river-activity

Or you could just go to the infowars link and follow the links they
supply back to government documents and mainstream media. Don't even
read the article, just skim for the links.

Here they a
http://dvice.com/archives/2011/05/feds-to-require.php
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/03/12/bu.../12toyota.html
http://wheels.blogs.nytimes.com/2010...-for-your-car/

You never have to pay attention to a word Alex Jones or his people write
or say, just go to the sources they cite.

Old May 26th 11, 05:07 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
Brent[_4_]

On 2011-05-26, =?iso-2022-jp?q?Hachiroku_=1B$B%O%A%m%=2F=1B=28B?= > wrote:
> On Wed, 25 May 2011 19:43:15 -0700, MM wrote:

http://www.infowars.com/feds-to-mand...n-all-new-cars

>>> 1) The feds have been floating this idea for some time
>>> 2) It's been covered by various news sources.
>>>

>> References?

> REFERENCES?!?!?!
>
> THis item has been out for about 2 years now.
>
> How about a good Evening News program?

Two? At least six.

Old May 26th 11, 05:38 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B[_2_]

Old May 26th 11, 03:06 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
hls

"Brent" > wrote in message
> On 2011-05-26, =?iso-2022-jp?q?Hachiroku_=1B$B%O%A%m%=2F=1B=28B?=
> > wrote:

http://www.infowars.com/feds-to-mand...n-all-new-cars

>>> References?

>> REFERENCES?!?!?!
>>
>> THis item has been out for about 2 years now.
>>
>> How about a good Evening News program?

> Two? At least six.

The company I worked for before I retired required them on company cars, or
on
cars for which the company payed a mileage benefit.

It is not new at all.

The government was working on a system by which your car could be disabled
by
a signal from a police car. OnStar and LoJack, I guess, have a similar
concept,
but the "master plan" was to have this built into the ECM from the factory
so that
nobody could slip the leash. I have not heard anything new on this for a
while, and
can only assume that when the news came out, the government backed up, or
that it is still in the works but more silently.

Old May 27th 11, 03:28 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B[_2_]

On Thu, 26 May 2011 04:07:54 +0000, Brent wrote:

> On 2011-05-26, =?iso-2022-jp?q?Hachiroku_=1B$B%O%A%m%=2F=1B=28B?= > wrote:

http://www.infowars.com/feds-to-mand...n-all-new-cars

>>> References?

>> REFERENCES?!?!?!
>>
>> THis item has been out for about 2 years now.
>>
>> How about a good Evening News program?

> Two? At least six.

News programs?