2005 Mustang Fog Light Question

Old June 17th 06, 08:38 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

Default 2005 Mustang Fog Light Question

I installed a GT front bumper, and grill with fog lights on my 6 cyl. 2005
Mustang. In a schematic of the wiring there is a note that if you want the
light on the GT switch to work you have to run a jumper from dk/wh to bg/lg
(?). First Question. On the GT switch does the fog light icon and the word
pull light up? Second Question what colors wires are dk/wh and bg/lg? Final
Question where do you run that jumper? Is it on the switch? The power
distribution box under the hood?

If any one can answer these questions, please explain it to me in simple
terms for a non mechanic. Thank you in advance.

Old June 23rd 06, 03:18 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

Got no documents with the take off's at all just got a page from a news
group, but was at low resolution and hard to read. No break squeal at all.
No problems with the car. Other than to install the GT Bumpers and wheels
the car has needed nothing, had no problems, only wrench the engine has seen
is to change the oil and filter

Old June 23rd 06, 06:24 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

I received the manual today. The electrical work looks like its a
pretty
involved upgrade. Doesnt look like much fun trying to do without a
manual
lol. I can scan it up and email it to you if you want it. do you want
it to your
att.net address?