Has anybody experiance of Ecoflow magnets?

Old January 18th 04, 07:21 PM
des

Default Has anybody experiance of Ecoflow magnets?

Hi,

Just came accross this NG and thought it might be the place to ask about
this subject.

Someone I know distributes the Ecoflow magnets:
http://www.ecoflow.ltd.uk/uk/index_main.htm

He is pretty convincd they work and has been trying his best to convince me,
however I`m very sceptical of such claims and wonder if they are so good why
do car manufacturers not fit them as standard, after all this would not cost
much at manufacture.

Anyway if anybody has had any experience, good or bad I would love to know.

Des.

Old January 18th 04, 10:09 PM
Ken Pisichko

And here I always thought that gasoline was a non polar substance! Silly me :-(

Does your "friend" have any empirical data to substantiate his claims?
Verifiable by anyone else that you know and trust?

Old January 18th 04, 10:22 PM
L0nD0t.$t0we11

Roughly 1/18/04 11:21, des's monkeys randomly typed:

> Hi,
>
> Just came accross this NG and thought it might be the place to ask about
> this subject.

[Translation: I am a lying spammer and thought the folks reading
this newsgroup would be too stupid to be aware that I am a lying
spammer.]

> Someone I know distributes the Ecoflow magnets:
> http://www.ecoflow.ltd.uk/uk/index_main.htm

[Translation: A better salesman than I am stuck me with several
thousand eurodollars worth of these worthless pieces of snake
oil crap, and I am not bright enough to figure out how to stick
anyone else with them, so what the heck, might as well see how
many stupid people read this newsgroup.]

> He is pretty convincd they work and has been trying his best to convince me,

[Translation: he is a much smarter crook than I am...and I am so
ashamed of my ineptness and stupidity that I am posting thru
ntlworld using a bogus name.]

> however I`m very sceptical of such claims

[Translation: I don't care if the darn things work or not, I just
want to get rid of them or sucker someone else into becoming a
downline distributor...]

> Anyway if anybody has had any experience, good or bad I would love to know.

Sure you would. Polar gasoline indeed.

--
Now that Spirit Rover has confirmed the presence of weapons of
mass destruction on Mars, we are preparing to invade...

Old January 18th 04, 10:56 PM
des

I`m sorry you think I`m a spammer, I gave the link so people would know what
I was refering to.
I don`t often post to newsgroups and probably won`t bother again if this is
the kind of reply I`im going to get.

If you think this is spam then why reply and clutter up the group with a
pointless and totaly usless response?

"L0nD0t.$t0we11" > wrote in message
> Roughly 1/18/04 11:21, des's monkeys randomly typed:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > Just came accross this NG and thought it might be the place to ask about
> > this subject.

> [Translation: I am a lying spammer and thought the folks reading
> this newsgroup would be too stupid to be aware that I am a lying
> spammer.]

I don`t think people in this newsgroup are too stupid, but obviously you are
too stupid to give a decent reply.

Old January 18th 04, 11:23 PM
L0nD0t.$t0we11

Roughly 1/18/04 14:56, des's monkeys randomly typed:

> I`m sorry you think I`m a spammer,

[Translation: Uh oh, busted. Geez, was it the bogus name?]

> I gave the link so people would know what
> I was refering to.

[Translation: I was hoping nobody had ever heard of bogus
gasoline magnets before.]

> I don`t often post to newsgroups and probably won`t bother again if this is
> the kind of reply I`im going to get.

[Translation: Awwww, poor wittle me...."]

Door, way out, watch out, don't let it hit you...

> If you think this is spam then why reply and clutter up the group with a
> pointless and totaly usless response?

[Translation: Hey, I see nothing wrong with posting spam and
am offended at being called a lying spammer...]

> I don`t think people in this newsgroup are too stupid, but obviously you are
> too stupid to give a decent reply.

Actually *I* don't think people in this newsgroup are stupid either.
However, *you* are either the most inept lying spammer or the stupidest
****** in the universe if you are seriously asking about gasoline
magnets. Your call.

Old January 19th 04, 06:16 PM
Tony Cains

Ignoring the spamming issue for a moment, you'll find some technical
information on Ecoflow and other similar fuel "saving" devices he

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/cains1/Fuel_saving.htm

Tony

(replace "nospam" with "fuel" to reply)
Old January 19th 04, 06:37 PM
des

Thankyou Tony,

That is exactly the info I was looking for.

Des.

om...

Old January 20th 04, 06:27 PM
Geoff Miller

des > writes:

>a Someone I know distributes the Ecoflow magnets:
> http://www.ecoflow.ltd.uk/uk/index_main.htm

Ask him if he's ever heard of Amway.

> He is pretty convincd they work and has been trying
> his best to convince me, however I`m very sceptical
> of such claims and wonder if they are so good why do
> car manufacturers not fit them as standard, after all
> this would not cost much at manufacture.

It's good that you're skeptical, because this is obvious
snake oil.

Geoff

--
"Are you trying to be an asshole, does it just come naturally, or
just doing your daily trolling-for-liberals?" -- Murry Altheim

Old January 20th 04, 07:55 PM
des

"Geoff Miller" > wrote in message

> des > writes:
>
> >a Someone I know distributes the Ecoflow magnets:
> > http://www.ecoflow.ltd.uk/uk/index_main.htm

> Ask him if he's ever heard of Amway.

Why Amway? We use a cleaner made by a company called Amway, any
connection?

Des.

Old January 20th 04, 11:21 PM
Geoff Miller

des > writes:

: Ask him if he's ever heard of Amway.

> Why Amway? We use a cleaner made by a company called
> Amway, any connection?

Absolutely. Amway is a multilevel marketing scheme wherein
initiates sell to the public, the people who recruit the
initiates sell to *them,* etc. The higher up the pyramid
you rise, the more money you supposedly make.

There's nothing wrong with the products, and I've heard of
people joining just to have access to cheap household
cleaning supplies, toilet paper, etc. The point is that
due to the "hard sell" of people joining up and then trying
to sell stuff to their extended families and all their
friends (let alone trying to recruit them into the organ-
ization), the mere mention of Amway is enough to make some
people want to run and hide.

I thought such a reaction might be useful to someone whose
friend/relative/coworker/whatever was pressuring him to buy
some silly-arsed gadget like these magnets.

Geoff

--
"Some friends and me were on break at work today when Paul
wondered if anyone ever stacked dead dogs like firewood."