03 chrystler town and country radio replacement

Old October 18th 04, 10:10 PM
fmyrtle

Default 03 chrystler town and country radio replacement

Help, I can't figure out how to get the over off the radio area to get the
radio out. I don't want to force the wrong thing and break it. I think the
antenea wire became disconnected b/c I can't get any stations just dead
air. What part should I be taking off? the black part or the wood paneling
next to it too? Thanks.

Old October 19th 04, 06:13 PM
Daniel J. Stern

On Mon, 18 Oct 2004, fmyrtle wrote:

> Help, I can't figure out how to get the over off the radio area to get the
> radio out.

....or how to spell the brand of your own vehicle, apparently.
Old October 19th 04, 06:13 PM
Daniel J. Stern