wipers and windows not working at same time

Old February 21st 10, 09:40 PM posted to alt.autos.ford,rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Robert Smith

Default wipers and windows not working at same time

Anyone know what this would mean?
My wipers and my windows stop working the same time. but then they come
back. like there's a loose wire somewhere. The Dome light is connected also
and comes and goes. Any help would be appreciated.

thanks

Old February 22nd 10, 11:02 AM posted to alt.autos.ford,rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Old Harley Rider

Robert Smith wrote:
> Anyone know what this would mean?
> My wipers and my windows stop working the same time. but then they come
> back. like there's a loose wire somewhere. The Dome light is connected also
> and comes and goes. Any help would be appreciated.
>
> thanks
>

> --- news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: ---

I had that problem, what kind of vehicle??
I don't have the problem anymore. I found
the cause and corrected it....
Old February 22nd 10, 11:46 PM posted to alt.autos.ford,rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Robert Smith

"Old Harley Rider" > wrote in message
g.com...

> Robert Smith wrote:
>> Anyone know what this would mean?
>> My wipers and my windows stop working the same time. but then they come
>> back. like there's a loose wire somewhere. The Dome light is connected
>> also and comes and goes. Any help would be appreciated.
>>
>> thanks
>>

>> --- news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: ---

> I had that problem, what kind of vehicle??
> I don't have the problem anymore. I found
> the cause and corrected it....

It's a 1999 Ford Explorer.
I'm thinking a loose ground wire but really not sure.

---
news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: ---
Old February 23rd 10, 12:16 AM posted to alt.autos.ford,rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
PeterD

On Mon, 22 Feb 2010 16:46:01 -0700, "Robert Smith" >
wrote:

>"Old Harley Rider" > wrote in message
ng.com...

>> Robert Smith wrote:
>>> Anyone know what this would mean?
>>> My wipers and my windows stop working the same time. but then they come
>>> back. like there's a loose wire somewhere. The Dome light is connected
>>> also and comes and goes. Any help would be appreciated.
>>>
>>> thanks
>>>

>>> --- news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: ---

>> I had that problem, what kind of vehicle??
>> I don't have the problem anymore. I found
>> the cause and corrected it....

>It's a 1999 Ford Explorer.
>I'm thinking a loose ground wire but really not sure.

that would be my guess, too...