OT Mikey = not guilty

Old June 14th 05, 10:15 PM
Shag

On Tue, 14 Jun 2005 09:57:56 -0700, Kevin Holzer >
wrote:

>Kidd Andersson wrote:
>> I will say that even though you're "picking apart" my posts, I have a
>> lot of respect for you, Kevin. You state your opinions with thought and
>> intelligence. That speaks volumes to me.
>>
>> K.

>Thanks very much!
>I would be more chatty, but I've got a piano lesson half an hour away.
>-Kevin

You fag.
JUST KIDDING. :-)

Old June 14th 05, 10:24 PM
Joey Tribiani

"Kidd Andersson" > wrote in message

> Ouch. You guys are such assholes. Pick on me about everything else, but
> don't pick on my mothering capabilities. They're much better than most you
> see these days.
>
> K.

use that brain you claim to have, Kidd...if you take all jokes that involve
you this seriously I'll have to toss your ass in the killfile...you claim
intelligence, yet can't differentiate between an "insult" and a "joke"...?

Old June 14th 05, 11:27 PM
Shag

On Tue, 14 Jun 2005 17:10:02 -0500, Michael Cecil
> wrote:

>johnboy wrote:
>
>> Yep. Shut down the gender-scouts, put 'em in a social blender and let's have
>> just Scouts - young women and men who learn mutual respect and how to
>> cooperate under difficult circumstances.

>Hmmm. Put pubescent girls with male scout leaders. Mix pubescent girls
>and boys. Yep, no potential problems there.

Like they say on fark all the time, "What could possibly go wrong!?!?"
hahahaha!

Old June 14th 05, 11:29 PM
Joey Tribiani

"Michael Cecil" > wrote in message
> johnboy wrote:
>
>> Yep. Shut down the gender-scouts, put 'em in a social blender and let's
>> have
>> just Scouts - young women and men who learn mutual respect and how to
>> cooperate under difficult circumstances.

> Hmmm. Put pubescent girls with male scout leaders. Mix pubescent girls
> and boys. Yep, no potential problems there.
>
> --

yeah then you make it damn near identical to the school system....guess we
shouldn't do that?

Old June 15th 05, 12:31 AM
Neil

"Joey Tribiani" > wrote in message
> guilty or not he is a free man...

Free I'll agree with, but man?? I'm not too sure of that one.

Old June 15th 05, 01:45 AM
Shag

On Tue, 14 Jun 2005 19:40:34 -0500, Michael Cecil
> wrote:

>On Tue, 14 Jun 2005 18:29:23 -0400, "Joey Tribiani" >
>wrote:

>>yeah then you make it damn near identical to the school system....guess we
>>shouldn't do that?
>>

>Sure it's about the same. I mean they go off on hikes in the woods
>without other teachers all the time, right? And of course, the overnight
>camping trips where they have tents next to one another is EXACTLY the
>same as the public school system. Yep.

BZZZZZZZZZT!!! BZZZZZZZZZT!!!!!!!!!! Danger, Will Robinson!!!
Sarcasm meter going off the scale!!! :-)

Old June 15th 05, 02:24 AM
Charles @ Kankakee

"Kidd Andersson" > wrote in message
> Charles @ Kankakee wrote:
>

>> Yes, but SOME of them do. How are you going to weed out the bad ones?
>> Would you want someone influencing your son in that way? Where do you
>> draw the line?
>>
>> Charles of Kankakee

> How do you know that because a man says he's straight that he's not got a
> load of kiddie porn on his laptop and secret pedophiliac tendancies? How
> do you know when a Priest that isn't supposed to be screwing ANYONE or is
> married,is or isn't messing with young kids? How do you know that your
> dentist isn't knocking you out for that root canal and diddling your
> candy-bag while you're somewhere surfing on clouds and watching your
> reflection in the Funhouse mirror in La-La Land? How do you know when your
> doctor says turn your head and cough that he's not getting a raging hard
> on from touching your nuts? (Now that I've ruined you all for your next
> prostate exam...)
> The point is you DONT know who's good or bad period. Doesn't have to be a
> gay man to be bad. That's incredibly narrow-minded thinking. But hey,
> you're entitled to your opinion, no matter how backward and 20th century
> that opinion may be.
>
> And, "want someone influencing your son that way"?? PULEEZE! As Susan
> said, they don't set out to "turn" a child gay. I suppose if your son told
> you he was gay you would disown him? Gay people don't try to "turn"
> anyone, child or adult. A gay man doesn't go to young children to try and
> "teach them to be gay". You can't teach someone that. It's not a learned
> behavior.
>
> You don't have to like gay people. That's your right. It's also the same
> as racism, or hating because of religious preference, which is also your
> right. It's just as lame and ignorant. If you're going to have a problem
> with a gay person because you're afraid it's contagious, you might want to
> go be tested... Stupidity's much more contagious than homosexual
> tendancies and it appears you were exposed a long time ago.
>
> K.

It's not that I don't like gay people. It's just society has to have
standards as to who is going to teach our kids. Anyone that abuses kids is
sick and twisted and I don't want them near my kids. Period. I don't care
whether they are 'gay' or 'straight'. Our kids are way too important to let
perverted people twist their little minds. "Mentally awake and morally
straight" also excludes kiddie porn lovers, and other such like. That's why
the gays hate the Boy Scouts.

Charles of Kankakee

Old June 15th 05, 02:33 AM
Charles @ Kankakee

"Shag" > wrote in message
> On Mon, 13 Jun 2005 23:12:11 -0500, "Charles @ Kankakee"
> > wrote:
>

>>"Susan S." > wrote in message
et...

> <snip>
>>>
>>> Gay men and women don't actually go around recruiting others or trying
>>> influence children to "become"gay.
>>>
>>> Just my 2 cents,
>>> Susan S.
>>>

>>Yes, but SOME of them do. How are you going to weed out the bad ones?
>>Would you want someone influencing your son in that way?

> So you think someone could be influenced to be gay or something? Are
> you trying to say that you believe you could be taught to enjoy having
> sex with men or something along those lines? Think about it. Nobody
> "chooses" to be gay any more than they choose to be straight. Could
> you "choose" to start getting turned on when you look at men and
> "choose" to DESIRE to "do things" with them in a sexual way? Really?
> I think most people realize how silly that whole notion is once they
> think about it. Or maybe you personally just are able to make that
> choice? I doubt it.

I've actually seen them try, Shag. Innocent little kids don't know what to
think, that's why God gave them PARENTS. They may have no idea that what
some adult shows them is wrong, they are so innocent they don't always know
better. We had an entire community of 400 looking for one sicko for most of
one afternoon in a lifetime long ago and far away. There are those who
would prey on that innocence in that way. They should be learning cool
things at that age not sick things.

Charles of Kankakee

Old June 15th 05, 02:36 AM
Charles @ Kankakee

"Kidd Andersson" > wrote in message
> Susan S. wrote:
>
>>>That's what got me so upset about the gays forcing their way into the
>>>leadership of the Boy Scouts. Do you want a guy that likes guys around a
>>>bunch of impressionable young guys? Which way do you go from there to
>>>get
>>>to "Mentally Awake and Morally Straight"?
>>>
>>>Charles of Kankakee

> Wow. A real life homophobe!
> So, because a man likes other men, he shouldn't be around boyscounts. I
> suppose then gay couples shouldn't be allowed to raise children. Gay
> doctors shouldn't see young male patients, either then.
>
> So what about the "straight" men that are allowed to become Boyscout
> leaders and are closet pedophiles? Let's just turn it over to the women
> then. Oh wait... there are female child molestors too... Okay, well that
> settles it. We just have to shut the Boyscouts down. It's just too risky.
>

> Give me a break.
>
> K.

I don't hate gays, I just don't want them teaching my kids that Gay is
normal. Gay is not 'normal', nor is paedophailia nor a whole host of other
things. Man is the only animal that blushes, or does things where he needs
to!

Charles of Kankakee

Old June 15th 05, 04:36 AM
Kidd Andersson

Joey Tribiani wrote:
> "Kidd Andersson" > wrote in message
>

>>Ouch. You guys are such assholes. Pick on me about everything else, but
>>don't pick on my mothering capabilities. They're much better than most you
>>see these days.
>>
>>K.

> use that brain you claim to have, Kidd...if you take all jokes that involve
> you this seriously I'll have to toss your ass in the killfile...you claim
> intelligence, yet can't differentiate between an "insult" and a "joke"...?

I never claimed to be intelligent.
But you want to talk a bunch of **** CONSTANTLY and then play the "oh
I'm just kidding" card every time. There *are* lines you just shouldn't
cross. You guys don't know when far enough is far enough and you
obviously don't give a **** that people can be sensitive about certain
things. A person can only take being picked at so much before it gets
really ****ing irritating.
All that aside, if putting me on a killfile is the best you can come up
with, be my guest. I couldn't don't give a **** one way or the other.

K.