Truant Punks Block Freeway

Old March 29th 06, 07:46 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime,rec.arts.tv

Default Truant Punks Block Freeway

In article .com>,
"slas" > wrote:

> And I love how this immigration issue suddenly comes up while Iraq is
> in complete chaos.

Funny how you forget that Afghanistan has reverted back to its inhuman
antics, making it illegal to convert from Islam to Christianity. Thats
several billion well spent.

--
Somewhere in Texas a village is missing their Idiot.
Old March 29th 06, 10:55 PM posted to rec.autos.driving

> Scott en Aztlán:
> That's OK - our voices will be heard at the ballot box.

**SNORT** You're kidding, right Scott.....

--
"The people who cast the votes don't decide an election,
the people who count the votes do."
Old March 29th 06, 10:55 PM posted to rec.autos.driving

> Scott en Aztlán:
> "If this law passes, what will happen?" said Yadira Pech, 16. "There
> would be no more Los Angeles High School. Nearly all of us are
> immigrants."

Well, then they would have the facility to releive over crowding at
other schools....

Old March 30th 06, 02:49 AM posted to rec.autos.driving

"Scott en Aztlán" > wrote in message
> On Wed, 29 Mar 2006 01:28:36 GMT, SD Dave >
> wrote:
>
>>If seems like if we, as a people, really cared we'd be out there with
>>5 million people in the streets of LA to show them that we're not
>>gonna take it anymore.
>>
>>Since we have jobs to go to, that won't happen though.

> That's OK - our voices will be heard at the ballot box.

Unfortunately, that's not true. Too many of the politicans are too similar
and will say something different only to get elected. They (both political
parties) also have gerrymandered the districts to keep them in power, thanks
to them having brainwashed the majority of Americans to believe that a third
party can't win an election.

Old March 30th 06, 02:53 AM posted to rec.autos.driving

"Scott en Aztlán" > wrote in message
> An excellent point! When was the last time 500,000 Mexicans marched IN
> MEXICO?

Never, because if that many gathered in Mexico, they know the government
would bring in the military and shots from them would start ringing out
(this is probably true of most any country other than the U.S.)

>>As it stands, Mexico is a nice place to visit but I'd be terrified to
>>live there. I understand why so many people want out, but until they
>>do so through the proper channels, I could care less about anything
>>other than kicking them out of the US along with illegals from South
>>America, Canada, Europe, Asia, Africa, or even Antarctica. Should we
>>maybe change some things about importing workers? IMO, sure. Should
>>we just say, 'you're all forgiven?' Hell no.
>>
>>When will the Republican party return to people like me?

> Isn't "No Amnesty" what Bush is saying?

No, he's for amnesty, though slightly more stringent than what the Democrats
want.

Old March 30th 06, 04:13 AM posted to rec.autos.driving

In article >,
Scott en Aztlán <newsgroup> wrote:

>Another D student was interviewed on camera (with her full name
>displayed at the bottom of the screen) saying she is afraid that she
>will be separated from her mother who is an illegal immigrant.
>
>Way to go, genius - you just told La Migra where to find their next
>deportee - and you did it on national TV.

Assuming she gave her real full name and it wasn't something like
Maria Gonzalos.
result in a fully-depreciated one.