Where Did Everyone Go?

Old February 18th 09, 05:25 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
[email protected]

Default Where Did Everyone Go?

I ask that because it seems there are not very many posts to this
newsgroup anymore.

Is there a better aircooled vw newsgroup featuring Type I's?
TIA
Old February 18th 09, 10:26 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
John[_28_]

Odd thing. I,m on about 5 NG,s of various interests and the rate of activity
has dropped on every one ever since Obama was inaugurated!. Not sure what
the connection is but .....
This NG certainly has some excellent resources, worth keeping an eye on
John

Old February 18th 09, 11:12 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Andy

This is still one of the best sources of info but sometimes, ya gotta wade
through a load of crap to get it. Use your killfile liberally and appreciate
the posts you do get. That's about all I do.
Andy

Old February 19th 09, 01:13 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Shag

I blame it on mario.
Old February 19th 09, 01:17 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Andy

Amen brother.

Old February 19th 09, 01:23 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Jan Andersson[_4_]

Andy wrote:
> Amen brother.
>
> "Shag" > wrote in message
>> I blame it on mario.

Actually... he only replies when called...... don't feed the fire..
Old February 19th 09, 03:38 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani

that's horse**** and you know it....

Old February 19th 09, 03:45 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
David Gravereaux

Joey Tribiani wrote:
> "Jan Andersson" > wrote in message
>> Andy wrote:

>> Actually... he only replies when called...... don't feed the fire..

> that's horse**** and you know it....

'He who shall not be named' has been mentioned. Stop it now cause you
know where it's going... or could go.. take it private, not here, please.
Old February 19th 09, 12:45 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
[email protected][_1_]

On Feb 18, 9:25�am, wrote:
> � I ask that because it seems there are not very many posts to this
> newsgroup anymore.
>
> � Is there a better aircooled vw newsgroup featuring Type I's?
> TIA

I'm sure it has to do with the growing number of sights with fourms I
belong to half a dozen or so and keeping up is not something everyone
has time for.

The other thing is winter and economy.

Is there any promoting of the Ramva? Sorry I tried but the people keep
being attacked.

And if it is the drama over me all I can say again is stop creating it
with the lies. I help with info and much more in other fourms with out
all the drama. So learn to play nice.

Old February 19th 09, 02:54 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani

> wrote in message
>And if it is the drama over me all I can say again is stop creating it
>with the lies. I help with info and much more in other fourms with out
>all the drama. So learn to play nice.

all the lies were dropped long ago... all us honest folks wanted to talk
about was the truth... but you avoid that and tell the said lies to cover
up the truth... guess change really does start at home, don't be
hypocritical and a liar... choose one and do it well...