Unclear on the concept

Old December 11th 09, 06:43 PM posted to rec.autos.misc
Jack Myers

Default Unclear on the concept

Chicks ask the dumbest questions about cars. At the LA Car
Show my sweetie asked, "What is the purpose of the concept
cars? All the production sedans look alike. I like that one
<floating in mid-air before us at an improbable angle.>
Why can't I buy it right now?" In response to a question the
factory-babe assured someone that "yes, this model is very
likely to go into production." The factory-babes always look
great, even when they are lying through their teeth.

But I am stumped to answer the question. Why are those concept
cars sitting there in the middle of a gigantic sales floor?
Isn't the top priority to sell the product on hand right now,
not to dangle a lure in front of a potential buyer, possibly
causing her to wait for the really good one with the sexy
seats that might be available in a few years?

(An hour later neither of us could recall the *marque*.)
--
Jack Myers / Westminster, California, USA

This posting conforms in every respect to the official written
policies of my employer.

Old December 18th 09, 11:34 AM
kin66852 kin66852 is offline
Junior Member

Wink modern

The Replica ed hardy still stay in the aesthetic consideration, I think ed hardy T are like modern jewelry, glasses shape of the time of purchase in order to ed hardy wholesale considered as the first element, even the clothes shop will put a lot of sun glasses for people to choose to match costumes. While there are decorative ed hardy heels feature, but its protection is the most .Because if there is no appropriate UV blocking for a long time it will vertu the eyes.