Accord 2000 Anti Theft Radio

Old September 29th 09, 06:57 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Rob

Default Accord 2000 Anti Theft Radio

Hi All,
I have a 2000 accord which recently I replaced its battery and after that
radio stopped working . Honda dealer said that I have to take the radio out
and read the serial# for them. I dont think thats easy to do. I know that on
some models you can press 1 and 6 together to get codes, is there any
similar way for 2000 to find the code?

Thanks in advance for any help.
Rob

Old September 29th 09, 08:38 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
John H. Holliday

"Rob" > wrote in message ...
> Hi All,
> I have a 2000 accord which recently I replaced its battery and after that
> radio stopped working . Honda dealer said that I have to take the radio
> out and read the serial# for them. I dont think thats easy to do. I know
> that on some models you can press 1 and 6 together to get codes, is there
> any similar way for 2000 to find the code?
>
> Thanks in advance for any help.
> Rob

Google:
Results 1 - 10 of about 8,000,000 for honda radio code. (0.18 seconds)

Old September 29th 09, 10:20 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Tegger[_2_]

"Rob" > wrote in :

> Hi All,
> I have a 2000 accord which recently I replaced its battery and after
> that radio stopped working . Honda dealer said that I have to take
> the radio out and read the serial# for them. I dont think thats easy
> to do. I know that on some models you can press 1 and 6 together to
> get codes, is there any similar way for 2000 to find the code?

It's a Frequently Asked Question, and I have a page for it:
http://www.tegger.com/hondafaq/radiocode.html

--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ