1995 VW Golf only 146,000 km

Old August 8th 05, 01:34 PM

Default 1995 VW Golf only 146,000 km

Looking to sell 1995 VW Golf to a Golf enthusiast. Only has 146,000 KM
on it, black, auto... car is in good shape for 11 years old, plus has
lots of new parts that we've put in it for my wife over the past two
years (her car) including two sets of wheels and rims bought last year
(winter/summer). Main challenge is when the car hits 60km for some
reason there is a delay and the RPM's rev for a few seconds then it
kicks in and the car works beautifully after that. VW dealer did some
tests and they were inconclusive... Anyway, I just bought a newer car
this week and we don't need two as we have a condo and only one spot,
plus wifey walks to work (we live downtown). Not looking for much,
would just prefer to sell it (reasonably) to someone who would
appreciate a low mileage older car - the dealers dont. We are open to
any reasonable offers including the extra tires, dealer serviced for 11
years, all records....

Old August 8th 05, 03:13 PM
HotRod

What engine is in this car?