Haynes manual instructions

Old December 21st 04, 03:30 PM
Steve W.

"Bill Putney" > wrote in message
> Bob wrote:
>
> > "Lawrence Glickman" > wrote in message

> >>My Attorney will be a Federal Magistrate, defending my First

Amendment
> >>Rights. And YES, it will cost -me- zero dollars and zero cents.
> >>
> >>You are so goddamned stupid, you should have a leash around your

neck,
> >>and not be let out of the house without adult supervision.
> >>
> >>THE US GOVERNMENT will sue you, on MY behalf.
> >>
> >>Lg
> >>

> > Well that explains everything, apparently you really are a dumbass.

And here
> > I thought you were only acting like one, foolish me.

> Watch out Bob - he'll sue your ass. First he'll plonk you - then

he'll
> sue you!!!!!!!!!!! Funny thing - he plonked me, but then he responded
> to a later post.
>
> LOL! What a jerk.
>
> Bill Putney
> (To reply by e-mail, replace the last letter of the alphabet in my
> adddress with the letter 'x')

I just put him in the kill file, had enough of his mouth and ranting.
Still waiting for my summons though....

Wonder If I should call my attorney and countersue on criminal grounds
since he has made open threats of bodily injury to persons as well as a
civil case for violating my right to free speech based on his attempt to
intimidate me. Since that door swings both ways.

Oh well now back to actual auto posts....

Have a good one folks.

--
Steve Williams

Old December 21st 04, 03:48 PM
Lawrence Glickman

On Tue, 21 Dec 2004 10:30:07 -0500, "Steve W." >
wrote:

>"Bill Putney" > wrote in message
>> Bob wrote:

>Amendment

>neck,

>> > Well that explains everything, apparently you really are a dumbass.

>And here
>> > I thought you were only acting like one, foolish me.

>> Watch out Bob - he'll sue your ass. First he'll plonk you - then

>he'll
>> sue you!!!!!!!!!!! Funny thing - he plonked me, but then he responded
>> to a later post.
>>
>> LOL! What a jerk.
>>
>> Bill Putney
>> (To reply by e-mail, replace the last letter of the alphabet in my
>> adddress with the letter 'x')

>I just put him in the kill file, had enough of his mouth and ranting.
>Still waiting for my summons though....

You don't seem to understand, that the legal process can easily become
a long drawn-out process that can go on for years, if not decades.

>Wonder If I should call my attorney and countersue on criminal grounds
>since he has made open threats of bodily injury to persons as well as a
>civil case for violating my right to free speech based on his attempt to
>intimidate me. Since that door swings both ways.
>
>Oh well now back to actual auto posts....

Good Idea.

Lg

Old December 21st 04, 03:48 PM
Lawrence Glickman