The view from the other side.

Old November 27th 04, 09:44 PM
Backyard Mechanic

Default The view from the other side.

GMInsideNews forums on the 05 Mustang

http://forums.gminsidenews.com/showt...3&page=1&pp=20

Old November 27th 04, 09:49 PM
Backyard Mechanic

Backyard Mechanic opined in :

> GMInsideNews forums on the 05 Mustang
>
> http://forums.gminsidenews.com/showt...3&page=1&pp=20

and here, on the 'vert

http://forums.gminsidenews.com/showt...?t=8984&page=1
Old November 28th 04, 12:05 AM
dwight

"Backyard Mechanic" > wrote in message
> Backyard Mechanic opined in :
>
>> GMInsideNews forums on the 05 Mustang
>>
>> http://forums.gminsidenews.com/showt...3&page=1&pp=20
>>

> and here, on the 'vert
>
> http://forums.gminsidenews.com/showt...?t=8984&page=1

Thanks for that. I'll place my order NOW - windveil blue convertible with
either saddle or light grey top. Thanks.

dwight

Old November 28th 04, 01:05 AM

"everyone leave big al alone. he's the only one allowed to trash anyone or
anyhting. everyone else is supposed to let him be an a-hole."

HILARIOUS!!!

-Mike

--
A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT
Cold air intake

Old November 28th 04, 04:30 AM
WindsorFox[SS]

dwight wrote:

>>and here, on the 'vert
>>
>>http://forums.gminsidenews.com/showt...?t=8984&page=1

> Thanks for that. I'll place my order NOW - windveil blue convertible with
> either saddle or light grey top. Thanks.
>
> dwight

Yeah, anyone boasting 2004 a Malibu Maxx LS and a 1987 Camaro Z/28
doesn't need to be calling anything a chick car....

--
YOU are the real piece of work in this post. I think you are
a couple of drumsticks short of a picnic there bud. - SVTKate
Old November 28th 04, 12:56 PM
John C.

"Backyard Mechanic" > wrote in message
> Backyard Mechanic opined in :
>
> > GMInsideNews forums on the 05 Mustang
> >
> > http://forums.gminsidenews.com/showt...3&page=1&pp=20
> >

> and here, on the 'vert
>
> http://forums.gminsidenews.com/showt...?t=8984&page=1

"GM needs to bring back the Camaro and Firebird yesterday. They needed a GTO
like they needed another rebate."

They better hurry, sounds like the GM faithful are swaying a bit.

__
John C.
'03 Cobra Convt.

Old November 28th 04, 05:36 PM
Backyard Mechanic

John C. opined

> "GM needs to bring back the Camaro and Firebird yesterday. They needed a
> GTO like they needed another rebate."
>
> They better hurry, sounds like the GM faithful are swaying a bit.

Hah... there's one who got the point of my link! Read the envy in their
comments... AND looks like we have some old Yankee "solidarnosc", as well.