Fecking bicycle folk ..

Old July 6th 08, 12:18 AM posted to aus.cars,rec.autos.misc
the_dawggie

Default Fecking bicycle folk ..

On Jul 6, 7:27*am, Kaizer Solzay > wrote:
> the_dawggie > writes:
> >Watching "Road Rage" on CI now.
> >They can GAGF,

> Maybe it's time to make people who want to ride bicycles on public roads
> have a form of registration which includes taking part in a motorcycle-style
> training course before being allowed to have a 'license'?

Yes, agree, and there is no excuse for them breaking road rules, so
yes
they should have a license.

I've actually seen a bicycle go straight by me into an intersection
that was
red, hit a car turning right, flew right over the bonnet. I only hope
the rider
paid for the damage to their car.

It's good to see at least in the UK police are enforcing road rules on
them.

I would not agree a pedestrian needs a license, the rules for
that should have been taught at primary school, so I'll allow
them to be Darwinian.
Old July 8th 08, 12:40 PM posted to aus.cars,rec.autos.misc
the fonz

On Jul 6, 9:18*am, the_dawggie > wrote:

> I've actually seen a bicycle go straight by me into an intersection
> that was
> red, hit a car turning right, flew right over the bonnet.

crazy stuff. you should see some of the **** i've seen car drivers do.

i'm thinking you can't reliably pick someone's ability to safely pilot
a vehicle based on their choice of vehicle type.