Cat's Ass Kustoms - News for Motorheads

Old October 15th 06, 05:16 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda,rec.autos.makers.jeep,rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,rec.autos.makers.mazda,rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Eugene Blanchard

Default Cat's Ass Kustoms - News for Motorheads

Good day

I've working on my retirement project which is an auto enthusiast website
called Cat's Ass Kustoms: Parts Performance, Passion - News for Motorheads.
It is safe for work (no porn) and geared to those passionate about cars.

http://www.catsasskustoms.com

All the latest news on cars from kustoms, to drifting to just
plain ugly cars. Parts, performance, passion - news for motorheads and its
free.

--
Eugene Blanchard
http://www.catsasskustoms.com
Old October 15th 06, 05:42 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Grant Edwards

On 2006-10-15, Eugene Blanchard > wrote:

> I've working on my retirement project which is an auto
> enthusiast website called Cat's Ass Kustoms: Parts
> Performance, Passion - News for Motorheads. It is safe for
> work (no porn) and geared to those passionate about cars.
>
> http://www.catsasskustoms.com

Are there really that many people who think that that
misspelling words is somehow kute or klever?

[sorry, but it's a pet peeve of mine, and I really do want to
know.]

--
Grant Edwards grante Yow! My polyvinyl cowboy
at wallet was made in Hong