air bag injuries due to propellant chemicals

Old November 5th 04, 11:17 PM
Matt Whiting

linda wrote:

> take care of yourself Matt, let me do my research, and don't call me a
> liberal, i even prefer "typical stupid ****" over liberal anyday!...ok???
>

> Matt Whiting wrote:
>
>> linda wrote:
>>
>>> matt, yes, i can read back and forth, up and down, and most of the
>>> time i can and am allowed to read the ending of a book first. and if
>>> you knew what you wrote to begin with then a reply at the top would
>>> make sense, however, i will try to comply with everyones wwishes.
>>> and Chrysler is aware of the airbag propellant problem, just ask
>>> Deadbeat, he works there.. he won't tell you the truth.. i am not an
>>> ACTIVIST, i am a researcher trying to better your planet.. (which one
>>> was it anyway?)

>> No, you are someone who has too much time on their hands and thus
>> looks for trouble. And, I'm quite willing to look out for myself.
>> Why do you liberals feel compelled to "help" those of us who are more
>> than willing to take responsibility for ourselves?
>>

>> Matt

I just call them as I see them. I don't use vulgarity, sorry to
disappoint you. However, your views are clearly in the liberal camp in
spite of your denial.

Matt

Old November 5th 04, 11:18 PM
Matt Whiting

linda wrote:

> you read this one, didn't you??
>

> Matt Whiting wrote:
>
>> linda wrote:
>>
>>> did you read your email first so that you could remember what you
>>> said to me, so that my response would make sense?

>> I don't read unsolicited or unexpected email.
>>

>> Matt

This is a newsgroup post, not an email. There is a difference.

Matt

Old November 5th 04, 11:18 PM
Matt Whiting

Old November 5th 04, 11:19 PM
Matt Whiting

linda wrote:

> Bob Shuman wrote:
>
>> You forgot Religion and Guns... These should each provide at least 500
>> additional responses.
>>

> dont go religion on me,, i have my own religion as stated before..
>
> guns, don't like them.. got shot at with a .357 magnum by a soon to be
> ex husband and almost died.. dont' get me going on that one...
>
> lw
>
>> Bob
>>
>> "High_Density" > wrote in message
>>
>>> ***YAWN***
>>>
>>> The old airbag thread again.....
>>>
>>> Next let us discuss the merits of Daytime Running Lights.
>>>
>>> After that lets start a thread on Abortion
>>>
>>> Then lets do the death penalty............

And that was the guns fault? Yep, definitely liberal and, like Ted
said, starting to sound on the left of liberal.

Matt

Old November 5th 04, 11:19 PM
Matt Whiting

Old November 5th 04, 11:19 PM
Bill Putney

Daniel J. Stern wrote:

> On Fri, 5 Nov 2004, Bill Putney wrote:
>

>>God loves the sinner but hates the sin.

> Lookit that, Bill Putney is God's mouthpiece!
>
> But of course, God only hates the "sin" if the "sin" involves acting in
> accordance with how God wired me up and loving another of the same gender.
> If the "sin" (i.e., "abomination before the LORD") is wearing garments of
> mixed fiber content, or a widower remarrying, or eating shellfish, or any
> of the many other "abominations before the LORD" mentioned in The Bible,
> those get a free pass from God -- just ask Bill.

If you can show me where those things are said and apply to me, then I
will consider them. IOW - that's strawman.

> It's really sad that for all our talk of how evolved we are, so many human
> beings still choose not to use the brain God gave them, deferring instead
> to what they're told God wants them to do. God doesn't love boys who still
> have their whole penis.

Can't blame me for that one.

> God cries if you eat a ham-and-cheese sandwich.

Won't find me saying that either.

> God wants morally-clean Americans to pass laws against icky women (100
> years ago) icky brown people (50 years ago) icky gay people (today) --
> says so right in The Bible. God wants Palestinians to blow themselves up
> and kill people.

Am I supposed to be feeling guilty about something here when it doesn't
apply to me? If you're using that to explain your anger, then I can
understand, but if it's supposed to apply to me, then I don't accept it.

> God wants Israel to build settlements. On and on and on
> and on, round and round and round we go.
>
> I don't know for sure any more than you do, Bill, but I suspect when you
> go to meet our maker, you're going to find out that you'd got it wrong.
> Any kind of love is just fine, I suspect you'll be told; it's the hatred
> you gotta avoid.

We've had this conversation before. You don't have to guess. The
answers are available. Apparently many people believe that God left us
without any "operator manual", and then they get mad at Him when things
don't work they way they think they should (we put antifreeze in the
crankcase, so to speak, and then wonder why it doesn't work anymore -
read into that whatever you like).

Look - the worst spritual rapings I've ever gotten were from people who
"love God", so I know where you're coming from on that. I just think
many people take out on God (and those who have done none of the things
that you are angry about) what *people* do to them - probably
subconsciously.

Bill Putney
adddress with the letter 'x')

Old November 5th 04, 11:19 PM
Bill Putney

Old November 5th 04, 11:30 PM
Bill Putney

linda wrote:

> Bill, this was kind of cruel...

It's a tough job, but somebody has to do it. 8^)

Bill Putney
adddress with the letter 'x')

Old November 5th 04, 11:30 PM
Bill Putney

Old November 5th 04, 11:41 PM
Bill Putney

Daniel J. Stern wrote:

> On Fri, 5 Nov 2004, linda wrote:
>

>>>I do wonder, though, how your alleged best friends feel about your
>>>vote for a government that considers them less than equal.

>>i asked them, and honestly, they have their wills in order, insurance
>>beneficiaries are made out to each other, and thanks to our company,
>>medical bene's.

> Great 'n' groovy. Those wills are meaningless when blood relatives
> challenge them.
>

>>they don't want to get married.. what does a piece of paper mean anyway?

> The fact they can't get it means they're not treated equally.
>

>>i believe that God (regardless of what the bible says), MY GOD sees my
>>best friends as human beings he created, i cannot see them waking up one
>>day and deciding to become homosexual and be treated badly, denied human
>>rights, etc... i believe God created everyone the way they are.

> I agree with you; Bush does not.

Please provide a quote to substantiate this.

>>darn, just my luck, all the good men are homosexual

> God apparently told Bill to tell you you're Wrong with an uppercase W.

So it's come down to saying things that someone hasn't said or wouldn't
say and saying they said it anyway. You're smarter than that Daniel -
except when it comes to this subject. Once again - angry at me for what
others have apparently done or said to you?

Bill Putney
adddress with the letter 'x')