Two visitors today!

Old March 3rd 05, 11:01 PM
XS11E

Default Two visitors today!

Today, Mr. Postman brought me the recommended book "Mazda Miata
Enthusiast's shop manual by Rod Grainger and Pete Shoemark".

I've looked at it very briefly and it seems like exactly what I need,
thanks a bunch to gixer who recommended it, it's gonna be a life saver
even though I'm probably not able to do much work on it.

Later, The Brown Santa Claus brought me my Robbins Headrest Pocket
tonneau Cover, black for cars with glass windows. It's on!

So, today I finished the trunk lock modification, adjusted the
headlight covers slightly to align better with the hood and fenders,
installed the tonneau cover and am ready to collapse.

I hate to disappoint you all, but the cover didn't require me to come
here and scream for help! <G>

Now I have to go, I have an URGENT need for a nap... <g>

And, more importantly, Mr. Miata* is now finished, all the immediate
projects are done and I'm ready to DRIVE!

Damn, I like this little car!

*That isn't it's name, I don't know it's name, I don't even know yet if
it's a boy or a girl but I believe this car is enough like a motorcycle
that somewhere, some time it will tell me it's name...

Old March 4th 05, 03:58 AM
gixer

No Worry's XS,
Anytime mate,
So you managed with the Americanism's then?

Old March 4th 05, 04:43 AM
XS11E

"gixer" > wrote in
:

> No Worry's XS,
> Anytime mate,
> So you managed with the Americanism's then?

I can read American reel gud.

Actually, I'm multi lingual. I can speak and read American,
Brooklynese and a little bit of Texan..

Got another question for youse guys but I'll ask in a different thread.