sloth MFFY mentality rampant

Old December 31st 04, 05:21 AM
Furious George

Laura Bush murdered her boy friend wrote:
> Stay off planes. That's what i do.

Thank you. At least one mode of transport is not ruined by you.

Old December 31st 04, 06:21 AM

After 9/11, it's not wise for al Qeada (or however it's spelled)
members to fly domestic flights.

Old December 31st 04, 06:21 AM

Old December 31st 04, 06:47 AM
Paul

"Olaf Gustafson" > wrote in message
> I've always loathed the part of air travel when the plane hits the
> gate and everyone stands up, gets in the aisle and stands around doing
> nothing.

I recently had the opportunity to tak my first flight a little over 3
years (went to Vegas before the holidays). When the plane reached the
gate, I just kept my ass in my seat untill the most of the other sheep
who sprung up as soon as the plane stopped got off and then grabbed my
junk and walked calmly off the plane. Since the crew said it was OK to
use cell phones at the gate, I took the time to make any calls I needed
to make and be done with them.

Old December 31st 04, 06:47 AM
Paul

Old December 31st 04, 06:50 AM
Paul

"Furious George" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> Laura Bush murdered her boy friend wrote:
> > Stay off planes. That's what i do.

> Thank you. At least one mode of transport is not ruined by you.

HEAR!! HEAR!! Maybe air travel is not as bad as I once thought it had
gotten in the last few years. Though I still think airport security is a
pathetic joke...

BTW, anyone who calls them self "Laura Bush murdered her boyfriend," is
a ****ing idiot....

Old December 31st 04, 06:50 AM
Paul

Old December 31st 04, 08:29 AM
gpsman

The rush to get off the aircraft is as stupid than the rush to be first
at the next traffic control device.

If you've flown much you know the first baggage checked is the last
baggage off. It usually takes 15 minutes to get to baggage claim after
exiting the aircraft and another 15-30 minutes after that for baggage
from your flight to hit the carosel.

I also sit and watch the impatient morons elbow each other in the
struggle to extract their carry-ons from the overhead bins and then
stand in line to deplane. It's semi-entertaining to watch them NEVER
get a clue... even when standing amongst the evidence... they are not
the only person traveling by air that day.

Duh-uuuhhhh.
-
- gpsman

Old December 31st 04, 04:43 PM
Olaf Gustafson

On 31 Dec 2004 00:29:21 -0800, "gpsman" >
wrote:

>The rush to get off the aircraft is as stupid than the rush to be first
>at the next traffic control device.

Not if you're a smoker! (Yeah, go ahead and flame me for that - it's
my choice and it doesn't affect you, so STFU.)

>If you've flown much you know the first baggage checked is the last
>baggage off.

If you've flown much, you don't check baggage at all.

>It usually takes 15 minutes to get to baggage claim after
>exiting the aircraft and another 15-30 minutes after that for baggage
>from your flight to hit the carosel.

That all depends.....last time I checked baggage it was on the
carousel before I got there, and I walk fast and went directly to
baggage claim.

>I also sit and watch the impatient morons elbow each other in the
>struggle to extract their carry-ons from the overhead bins and then
>stand in line to deplane.

That's part of the problem. Most luggage has handles. Simply reach
up, grab handle, pull....no struggling needed.

If I can be in a car leaving the airport instead of just deplaning,
that's where I want to be.

No **** - so let the people who have to catch connecting flights or
simply don't like hanging around airports get the **** off the plane.

>Duh-uuuhhhh.