air bag injuries due to propellant chemicals

Old November 5th 04, 03:23 PM
linda

Matthew, i am sorry, i got so into getting off the subject i actually
came to learn about.. .can you email me about your experience? i am
just researching, i am not litigating anything.. i just want to know...
i care.. believe it or not... i have been accused of being, well you
read david's emails... i may be a newbie in all senses of the word and
the worlds cruelties, but i am not uncaring like some i have seen and i
am not blind and do not believe everything i have been told...

if you don't want to share your experience with me in more detail, i
understand.. you are always free to email me directly at home...

linda

Old November 5th 04, 03:25 PM
linda

i really don't understand your comment, please explain in little words
so that i can understand.....

linda

Old November 5th 04, 03:25 PM
linda

Old November 5th 04, 03:28 PM
linda

thank you Dori for the tip... i am new here, and want to learn... your
help is appreciated...

lwatkins at midsouth {dot} rr {com}

Old November 5th 04, 03:28 PM
linda

Old November 5th 04, 03:30 PM
linda

Daviid, i have a question.. if air bags are not dangerous, why are so
many people taking "them out of the ****ing car"?

hmmmm

lw

Old November 5th 04, 03:30 PM
linda

Old November 5th 04, 03:32 PM
Dori A Schmetterling

Where. You said I was in a location with ECE etc air bags etc. The rest of
it was vitriolic. No need for that. Don't bother telling me again that you
treat all stupid posts the same, that it's not personal etc.

DAS
---

n.umich.edu...

Old November 5th 04, 03:32 PM
Dori A Schmetterling

Old November 5th 04, 03:38 PM
linda

deadbeat wrote:

> P.S. it's the internet, and newsgroups are for opinions. If your researching
> you should research all opinions. Not just the ones YOU want. You know, like
> the ones Bush wanted! To prove to his father by chasing Saddam out of power,
> by lying about weapons of mass destruction! Only cost Billions of dollars
> and untold amount of innocent lives of our troops. Just so George W can say
> " Dad, Are you proud of me know! I got rid of Saddam for you" But then again
> his research for Weapons of mass destruction, was the research he wanted to
> hear! Not what the rest of the entire free world had researched! THE ARE NO
> WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION! By the way George W. if you are watching this
> newsgroup, Osama is in Afganistan! Do you need a new map to go get him?

Deadbeat Dave, i don't believe i saw your name on my ballot when i went
to vote...i am sure George would listen to you if you had real info..
why not email him yourself..