Removing RTV from Paint

Old December 5th 04, 10:01 PM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Screw you! You haven't added a thing to this group, you're just
another anonymous coward!
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old December 5th 04, 10:01 PM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Old December 5th 04, 11:40 PM
SteveBrady

Who needs Soap Opera's with this going on.

You guys are all best off ending this thread.

Nobody's about to go anywhere near the other to 'settle' anything and this
will just end up being a marathon flame thread.

Old December 5th 04, 11:40 PM
SteveBrady

Old December 6th 04, 12:26 AM
SoK66

Mike, just shut the f&^k up!

You and Bill have made complete idiots of yourselves and destryed your
credibility with me and others. I was attacked as a troll and am now called
a liar after asking a simple question, you can't rationalize your way out of
what you did. I resent it and so do the others on this NG.

Old December 6th 04, 12:26 AM
SoK66

Old December 6th 04, 12:31 AM
SoK66

Bill, this was precisely the answer I hoped to hook you into. I have no
intention of justifying my purchases of quality hardware & labor to you or
anyone else. I personally think you're an opinionated blowhard who owns a
bunch of cheap junk. I'll park my Jeeps next to anything you own, any day of
the week, and I'll wheel you to a fare-thee-well.

Old December 6th 04, 12:31 AM
SoK66

Old December 6th 04, 12:32 AM
SoK66

Keep it up Bill, make some more enemies.

Old December 6th 04, 12:32 AM
SoK66