'05 Dodge Stratus 2.4L ~ ~

Old May 6th 06, 11:35 PM posted to rec.autos.tech

Default '05 Dodge Stratus 2.4L ~ ~

wrote:
> sorry, but the commenters so far - are missing the point i've tried to
> make. this is a mechanical or electronic problem.

Of course....that's why you wanted to know how many zerks there were...

> I posted on a less than normal temperature reading for this car, earlier
> on.

.....and that was on what newsgroup, when?

> if the operating temp is lacking, then the gas combustion is inadequate,
> resulting in less mpg. true or false?
>
> might be all wet, but then again it might just be something that simple.

.....all wet, simple...works for me

> I'll be going to the dealership next week for professional help. I'll
> let you know, stay tuned in.

....professional help is definitely indicated.....standing by; wouldn't
miss this for the world.....

Old May 7th 06, 02:55 AM posted to rec.autos.tech

>standing by; wouldn't miss this for the >world.....

ok, dense-o, you will, unless things change, not that you couldn't use
it, and btw - don't leave home without your dog.
geeesssh.

mho
vƒe

Old May 7th 06, 04:51 AM posted to rec.autos.tech

>You'd serve yourself well by showing >that man some respect.

>His qualifications are way beyond yours.

==
then why doesn't HE use them, and just where do you - fit-in?

"I" know how to rectify the problem, and it definitely - is a
malfunction causing the excessive gas usage.

I'm convinced this is "forum" is full of "experts" - without answers,
but plenty of - lip service.

mho
vƒe

Old May 7th 06, 07:17 AM posted to rec.autos.tech

>Currently,
>in my [home] office chair

===
Who showed you where it was?.

mho
vƒe

Old May 7th 06, 01:09 PM posted to rec.autos.tech

In article >,
wrote:

> >Currently,
> >in my [home] office chair

> ===
> Who showed you where it was?.
>
> mho
> vƒe

Not everything needs to be shown or told, some people can figure
things out on their own.

Try it once.
Old May 7th 06, 02:58 PM posted to rec.autos.tech

wrote:
> >standing by; wouldn't miss this for the >world.....

> ok, dense-o,

....pot? ...kettle?

Old May 8th 06, 07:49 PM posted to rec.autos.tech

wrote in article

>>> sorry, but the commenters so far - are missing the point i've tried to

make. this is a mechanical or electronic problem.

>>> I posted on a less than normal temperature reading for this car,

earlier
on.

>>> if the operating temp is lacking, then the gas combustion is

inadequate,
resulting in less mpg. true or false?

You remind me of those sleasebag television and Reader's Digest
"journalists" who take a spark plug out, close the gap, re-install it, then
castigate various shops for not being able to pinpoint the cause of the
skip - even though it's something that wouldn't happen under normal
circumstances.

You sound as though you expect everybody here to be memorizing every word
of your idiotic, inane, technically-barren puffery in order to better
"serve" you.

You post one symptom in one post, another symptom in a different post and
expect people to piece it all together - yet another rich example of your
total lack of understanding of the diagnostic process.

I'm ramping up the search for an adequate-sized building for my Clue Store.
There is, obviously, an even more-severe need in your community than I had
originally anticipated.

>>> might be all wet, but then again it might just be something that

simple.

I'll go with the above statement - except for the obvious spelling error.
"SomeTHING" was, of course, meant to be "someONE" - referring to yourself.

>>> I'll be going to the dealership next week for professional help.

I didn't realize that dealerships now specialize in that sort of
treatment......