Where is the ACC Cabin Filter

Old February 22nd 06, 02:45 PM posted to alt.autos.bmw

Default Where is the ACC Cabin Filter

ACC Cabin Filter I wanted to change the ACC Cabin Filter, but where is it
located?

Old February 22nd 06, 03:26 PM posted to alt.autos.bmw

On Wed, 22 Feb 2006 09:45:18 -0500, David Brodosi
> waffled on about something:

>ACC Cabin Filter I wanted to change the ACC Cabin Filter, but where is it
>located?

Again, using my psychic powers, I'll say E36, and it's accessible from
underside of the dash.

Unfortunately my psychic powers also suspect you're driving a left
hand drive (okay, not psychic, the .usf.edu is a giveaway), so I can't
give you directions of how to get to it as my steering wheel is on the
other side of the car.

Dodgy.
--
MUSHROOMS ARE THE OPIATE OF THE MOOSES
Old February 22nd 06, 03:47 PM posted to alt.autos.bmw

David Brodosi wrote:
> *ACC Cabin Filter I wanted to change the ACC Cabin Filter, but where is
> it located?*

I don't know because (again) you failed to mention what kind of car you
have. But I do know that you should start posting in plain text...

--
-Fred W
Old February 22nd 06, 06:11 PM posted to alt.autos.bmw

"David Brodosi" > wrote in message
> ACC Cabin Filter I wanted to change the ACC Cabin Filter, but where is it
> located?

Assuming it's a LHD E34 as per an earlier post, it's in the passengers
footwell.
Accessible after removing the glove box.
Mike.

Old February 22nd 06, 07:57 PM posted to alt.autos.bmw

Where is the ACC Cabin FilterDear Sir,

- First, you would say "Please tell me where ..." It should be far more
polite !
- Second, people don't like bold characters as well as capital letters.
- Third, html messages are generally prohibited in the newsgroups. Please
use plain text instead.
- Forth,since you're in the BMW group and provided that a wheelbarrow isn't
equipped with AC, I assume you're talking about a car.
- Fifth, your question is very imprecise. Please come back to us with more
information and a lot more politeness.

I'm sorry to remind you these basic rules but my mom gave me this education
and I 'm proud of that.

Thanks in advance and best regards

Old February 22nd 06, 08:31 PM posted to alt.autos.bmw

Default To: frischmoutt Where is the ACC Cabin Filter

This is very sad. You really didnšt need to post a crap message like this.
I received 6 messages to me personally with a reply, and to each one I
posted a very big thanks for their effort to assist me. You of course just
posted BS and frankly are an ass!

THANKS FOR NOTHING.

IF YOU WERE TO READ ALL OF MY POST, THREE IN A ROW, MY FIRST EMAIL WAS VERY
POLITE AND THANK EVERYONE FOR ANY ADVICE THEY HAD TO OFFER AS WELL AS WISHED
THEM A GOOD DAY.

YOUR MOM SHOULD HAVE ALSO TAUGHT YOU;
IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING NICE TO SAY,
DON'T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL!!

in article , frischmoutt at

Old February 22nd 06, 09:59 PM posted to alt.autos.bmw

Default frischmoutt Where is the ACC Cabin Filter

To: frischmoutt Where is the ACC Cabin FilterCoooool Sir please !
Did you read again your first post ?
Please do it and apply the basic rules.

No need to answer again. TIA.

And you are still posting in html ?
Didn't you understand ?

This is very sad. You really didn't need to post a crap message like this.

Old February 23rd 06, 12:02 AM posted to alt.autos.bmw

David Brodosi wrote:

>ACC Cabin Filter I wanted to change the ACC Cabin Filter, but where is it
>located?

Idiot. Stop with the HTML

Old February 23rd 06, 01:25 AM posted to alt.autos.bmw

"David B" > wrote
> This is very sad. You really didnšt need to post a crap message like
> this.
> I received 6 messages to me personally with a reply, and to each one I
> posted a very big thanks for their effort to assist me. You of course
> just
> posted BS and frankly are an ass!
>
> THANKS FOR NOTHING.
>
> IF YOU WERE TO READ ALL OF MY POST, THREE IN A ROW, MY FIRST EMAIL WAS
> VERY
> POLITE AND THANK EVERYONE FOR ANY ADVICE THEY HAD TO OFFER AS WELL AS
> WISHED
> THEM A GOOD DAY.

1. This isn't email (to most of us.) It's USENET.
2) You haven't read the netiquette so you're ****ing many of us off (not
that it's
hard to do that anyway.)
3) You're the one SHOUTING, frischmount was very polite, you're not at all.

Old February 23rd 06, 01:38 AM posted to alt.autos.bmw

AMEN - well said, David.

The "don't post in HTML" goes back to the days of the Atari-64 computer. Nuf said.

David B wrote: To: frischmoutt Where is the ACC Cabin Filter This is very sad.  You really didn’t need to post a crap message like this. I received 6 messages to me personally with a reply, and to each one I posted a very big thanks for their effort to assist me.  You of course just posted BS and frankly are an ass!

cabin pollen filter Shaw news Honda 2 December 14th 05 08:51 PM
2002 Odyssey cabin air filter [email protected] Honda 3 October 21st 05 07:23 PM
warman i am surprised you mix oil [email protected] Ford Mustang 5 May 8th 05 04:04 AM
REAL air filter testing. More proof that K&N is junk. Steve W. Dodge 48 January 12th 05 01:22 PM