Automotive Software

Old May 15th 06, 04:39 AM posted to rec.autos.tech

Default Automotive Software

Mitchell on Demand 5.7 w/ Shopkey, Manager, Repair, and Estimator- $250
(a $3499/year value)
Alldata 8.8- $300
Mitchell Transmissions 2005- $100
Mitchell Vintage (both sets)- $100
Mitchell Heavy Truck 2005- $100
Mitchell Ultramate Premiere Suite Edition 2006- $100

All programs will never time out or expire and can be installed on as
many computers as you want!

I will offer package deals of up to $50 off per program depending on
how much you are buying.

Please remember these prices are for sets with DUAL LAYER DVDS if discs
larger than 4.7 gb are necessary. I would advise you not to buy from
any seller that is not selling the product on dual layer dvds. What
they are doing is cutting their own discs that they buy from sellers
like me, then trying to resell to other people with complicated
instructions that can take hours and over 60 gb free hard drive space
to get working. I will match or beat most any price, but the price has
to be from a legitimate seller that sells on proper dual layer dvds and
none of the regular dvd (cut disc) garbage. I accept payment preferably
through Western Union but I can also take Paypal.
Thanks for your interest!

E-mail to order!

Old May 15th 06, 11:02 PM posted to rec.autos.tech

wrote:
> Mitchell on Demand 5.7 w/ Shopkey, Manager, Repair, and Estimator- $250
> (a $3499/year value)
> Alldata 8.8- $300
> Mitchell Transmissions 2005- $100
> Mitchell Vintage (both sets)- $100
> Mitchell Heavy Truck 2005- $100
> Mitchell Ultramate Premiere Suite Edition 2006- $100
>
> All programs will never time out or expire and can be installed on as
> many computers as you want!
>
> I will offer package deals of up to $50 off per program depending on
> how much you are buying.
>
> Please remember these prices are for sets with DUAL LAYER DVDS if discs
> larger than 4.7 gb are necessary. I would advise you not to buy from
> any seller that is not selling the product on dual layer dvds. What
> they are doing is cutting their own discs that they buy from sellers
> like me, then trying to resell to other people with complicated
> instructions that can take hours and over 60 gb free hard drive space
> to get working. I will match or beat most any price, but the price has
> to be from a legitimate seller that sells on proper dual layer dvds and
> none of the regular dvd (cut disc) garbage. I accept payment preferably
> through Western Union but I can also take Paypal.
> Thanks for your interest!

So, when we buy from you it's 100% legit, right? You're not AS big a
crook as those others.