New Auto Listings - Classiccarmall.net

Old April 14th 06, 11:32 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette

Default New Auto Listings - Classiccarmall.net

The weather is breaking and spring approaches - Nice driving is just a
turn around the corner.

Don’t have any thing to sell and your looking for something special?
Post it for free in our ‘LOOKING FOR' section
https://www.classiccarmall.net/subcat5-411.htm

Create an account now and browse our ads securely with our new SSL Servers

Place your ads securely and never have your emails compromised and still
receive messages directly from interested people about your ad.

For a limited time place your ads with four free pictures for just $9.75
per ad until April 30, 2006, your ad remains placed until sold.
http://www.classiccarmall.net/register.php

List all those automobiles, trucks, parts, publications, memorabilia and
project cars now for one low price per ad. Be in time for the new
automotive enthusiast.

Classic Car Mall is a fast-growing, hot spot on the Internet to buy,
sell or trade classic cars and trucks. We are committed to providing a
safe and secure location for auto enthusiasts searching for a treasure.

Create you own custom color ads with pictures. Link back to your web
site through your ad. Take advantage of our online NADA Guide. No ad
limits, instant approval.

Link your ads to your web site with the view seller’s web site feature.

Get E-mails from perspective buyers with out ever giving up your E-mail
address.

Feel free to set up a listing in our new club listings sections enter up
to ten club photos.

You may also promote your Auto Events, Club Events, & Auctions on the
new Events Calendar free of charge.
http://www.classiccarmall.net/event/calendar.php

Let everyone know what you’re looking for, list your wanted ads for
free, list you needs and wants, let our site help you find what you’re
looking. http://www.classiccarmall.net/subcat5-411.htm

List your club for free https://www.classiccarmall.net/subcat5-373.htm

Use the promotional Code "spring" for your membership registration to
receive your ads for only $9.75 USD.
http://www.classiccarmall.net/register.php registration is free and only
takes a few minutes.

We accept major credit cards safe check out using Paypal.
We accept payments in USD ($), Canadian (C$), Euros (€), Pounds Sterling
(£) and Japanese Yen (¥) no currency conversions pay in your native
currency, required payment in equivalent exchange rates at time of
purchase.

Thank you