Who Killed the Electric Car?

Old January 10th 07, 02:10 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
SnoMan

Default Who Killed the Electric Car? (big battery did)

On Wed, 10 Jan 2007 01:22:49 GMT, (Doug Miller)
wrote:

>Pay close attention he your figure of 100KW has the inefficiency built in
>already.

You need to because you are the one that siad it was cheaper

>Remainder snipped... you obviously don't want to hear anything contradicting
>your preconceptions.

Guess again, while I enjoy a good debate I try to use science in them
too and when it exceeds the understanding of some they respond such
as you have. People want to beleive in magic cures but they do not
exist. John Q. Publics loves for cars and SUV's is blind to real
soultions and they only see what supports what they think is a cure.
BTW, A electric car would realy suck in a cold climate because it
would have to make heat and that will take a fair amount of power
shortening its range a good bit rather than using waste heat that
comes from a gas engine that would be otherwise discarded.
TheSnoMan.com