Something Stinks Here

Old August 11th 11, 11:17 AM posted to comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.autos.tech
AD[_2_]

Default Something Stinks Here

On Aug 11, 12:01*am, John Slade > wrote:
> * * * *Apple has succeeded in getting the EU to ban the sale of
> Samsung tablet computers because they say Samsung copied the iPad.
>
> http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/44082675...orld_business/
>
> * *This is just crazy. I mean didn't Apple copy the tablet
> design? Apple was NOT the first tablet computer. Apple also
> copied the smartphone and notebook. It seems that Apple is
> trying to stop sales of it's strongest competitor because they
> can't keep up with demand. They don't want others to fill the void.

Living in europe I have to admit there is a lot of incompetent people
not kept at bay by lawsuits. Case to the point the useless euro style
hitches.
While us hitch is modular and you can remove the towball to protect
the frame
in case you are rear ended there is no such provision on the eurotrash
of
a hitch. You are in the same boat as the cop-wannabe retards that
installed the
front winch enablers without any sign of a hitch mounted on it.
Gooooodbyyyyye bumper replacement hellooooo expensive frame truing
in case of a moderate to severe fender bender. This is just one small
example.

I'm appalled by the euro to dollar ratio. It should be the reverse.
Germany is the only stalwart of the eu economy carrying the burden of
supporting the useless ****ers in the rest of the eu.

Take a look at french passenger trash on wheels to see what I mean.
Tractor locomotion means aside there's are other good reason why
french
and all pedestrian italian cars are not sold in the US.

Back to the issue with the tampax: the ban imho has less to do with
lack
of vested interest of eu in samsung/apple/ms/younameit but more with
the
incompetence and touchy feeliness of the euro lawmakers.

They are a pathetic bunch and the union is a joke. The latest events
in the UK
underscore the situation pretty well.
Old August 11th 11, 12:07 PM posted to comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.autos.tech
Nashton

On 8/11/11 7:17 AM, AD wrote:
> On Aug 11, 12:01 am, John > wrote:
>> Apple has succeeded in getting the EU to ban the sale of
>> Samsung tablet computers because they say Samsung copied the iPad.
>>
>> http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/44082675...orld_business/
>>
>> This is just crazy. I mean didn't Apple copy the tablet
>> design? Apple was NOT the first tablet computer. Apple also
>> copied the smartphone and notebook. It seems that Apple is
>> trying to stop sales of it's strongest competitor because they
>> can't keep up with demand. They don't want others to fill the void.
>>

> Living in europe I have to admit there is a lot of incompetent people
> not kept at bay by lawsuits. Case to the point the useless euro style
> hitches.
> While us hitch is modular and you can remove the towball to protect
> the frame
> in case you are rear ended there is no such provision on the eurotrash
> of
> a hitch. You are in the same boat as the cop-wannabe retards that
> installed the
> front winch enablers without any sign of a hitch mounted on it.
> Gooooodbyyyyye bumper replacement hellooooo expensive frame truing
> in case of a moderate to severe fender bender. This is just one small
> example.
>
> I'm appalled by the euro to dollar ratio. It should be the reverse.
> Germany is the only stalwart of the eu economy carrying the burden of
> supporting the useless ****ers in the rest of the eu.

This is hilarious. If anything, Germany has profited from the peripheral
countries in terms of a steady stream of exports. Here you have poorer
countries with no control of their monetary policy, unable to devalue
their currency to jump start economic activity and attempting to compete
with the industrial output of the 2 economic powerhouses of Europe,
namely France and Germany. Riiiight.
Furthermore, I wonder if it would be in such great financial shape if
the US hadn't let Germany default on their loans towards them after WW2.
Not to mention the 100s of billions that Germany has not paid in
reparations, you bigoted SOB.

> Take a look at french passenger trash on wheels to see what I mean.
> Tractor locomotion means aside there's are other good reason why
> french
> and all pedestrian italian cars are not sold in the US.

This is a marketing issue, not an quality issue.

> Back to the issue with the tampax: the ban imho has less to do with
> lack
> of vested interest of eu in samsung/apple/ms/younameit but more with
> the
> incompetence and touchy feeliness of the euro lawmakers.
>
> They are a pathetic bunch and the union is a joke. The latest events
> in the UK
> underscore the situation pretty well.

I take it your from Germany or around that area, eh? I think North
Americans did enough to save your asses, try not to **** up again.

Steam Stinks!!!! Don Schwartz Jr Simulators 8 February 4th 10 03:10 AM
Air con stinks Audi A4 Andy Audi 6 August 12th 07 10:16 PM
aluminum heater core stinks Thater VW water cooled 10 November 22nd 04 08:45 PM