OT Mikey = not guilty

Old June 15th 05, 04:39 AM
Kidd Andersson

DC wrote:

I think one of many
> reasons why more children are getting molested is because of a lack of
> parental supervision. Parents are to busy with work and life and do not
> spend the time they need to supervise their children.

AMEN!

K.
Old June 15th 05, 04:44 AM
Kidd Andersson

Hairy wrote:

> Just think, in another 30 years(or less), with tolerant and respectful
> people like us, it will probably be okay for 40+ year old men to masturbate
> pre-teen boys. Ain't tolerance grand...

So you'd rather we string them up and hang them out out to die in the
sun? Yeah. Let's just go kill all the gay people so we can make sure our
kids are safe. Oh wait, we forgot about the *straight* guy that rapes
and molests little girls. How about the married man that raped a 4 month
old baby who was, by all accounts, totally straight, the guy next door,
perfect father, perfect businessman, etc? How about the straight women
that molest little boys?

Your statement above was not only a logical fallacy, it wasn't even a
good one.

K.
Old June 15th 05, 04:45 AM
Kidd Andersson

Shag wrote:

> On Tue, 14 Jun 2005 12:30:23 -0400, Kidd Andersson
> > wrote:
>

>>John Willis wrote:
>>
>>>Don't be too quick with that assumption. M.J., although he has many
>>>twisted attributes, is still one very talented individual.
>>>

>>****. Kick Jan in the nuts and he can sing just like that. I fail to see
>>what all the MJ hubbub is about. Yeah, he can sing okay. He dances
>>weird. But I really don't see how he's any more talented than say
>>Elvis...

> Hey! Let's not drag The King into this now! :-)
> *curls upper-lip, Elvis-style*

As I sit here, listening to The King, looking at my Elvis wall calendar,
and daydreaming about the dancing Elvis Jan is about to send me to put
in the 'Stang, I can say Elvis had more class and talent in one eyelash
than MJ could ever have even hoped to have.
I love me some Elvis!

K.
Old June 15th 05, 05:00 AM
Kidd Andersson

Charles @ Kankakee wrote:

> I don't hate gays, I just don't want them teaching my kids that Gay is
> normal. Gay is not 'normal', nor is paedophailia nor a whole host of other
> things. Man is the only animal that blushes, or does things where he needs
> to!
>
> Charles of Kankakee

Gay is not normal according to... you? And somehow you got to be the
expert judge of that how? Homosexuals aren't a recent thing. They've
been around for as long as hets have. But in our lovely way of
condemning people for doing things we choose to look down our nose at,
they haven't been as forthcoming with it. So now let's look down our
nose at other socially unacceptable things. He has a tattoo, I don't
want him near my kid or trying to tell them that skin modification is
normal! Oh my god, she's got piercings! She has to be a horrible person.
Those aren't normal! Stay away from my kids! It's all pretty much the
same thing. Sorry, I just fail to see that line of thinking. It makes no
sense to me. But it's your opinion so it doesn't have to.
Your kids are your kids and you can choose who or who not to have around
them. That's your parental right. Personally, I would rather raise my
daughter to be tolerant and accepting of these things, with the concept
that there is still right and there's wrong, and she needs to look out
for the wrong things. Two girls (or guys for that matter) holding hands
on the street is not something I hope she would ever balk at. I would
hope it's one of those things where her brain doesn't even have to
register it any more than she would if a guy and a girl were holding hands.
That's just me. You do as you please, but I still think a *healthy*
minded gay man (not a child molester) should be allowed to head up a
Boyscout troop if his child is in it.

K.
Old June 15th 05, 05:55 AM
Hairy

"Kidd Andersson" > wrote in message
> Hairy wrote:
>
> > Just think, in another 30 years(or less), with tolerant and respectful
> > people like us, it will probably be okay for 40+ year old men to

masturbate
> > pre-teen boys. Ain't tolerance grand...
> >

> So you'd rather we string them up and hang them out out to die in the
> sun?

Hmmm...been hittin' the bong again, I see. When your head clears, I'm sure
you'll see that I said nothing of the kind.

Yeah. Let's just go kill all the gay people so we can make sure our
> kids are safe. Oh wait, we forgot about the *straight* guy that rapes
> and molests little girls. How about the married man that raped a 4 month
> old baby who was, by all accounts, totally straight, the guy next door,
> perfect father, perfect businessman, etc? How about the straight women
> that molest little boys?

If you wish to lump all those sexual deviants in with the gays, that's your
privelege. I wouldn't have, though.
I just have a problem with legitimizing sexual deviancy, period.

> Your statement above was not only a logical fallacy, it wasn't even a
> good one.

Oh, really? Don't you listen to the news? At least half of the jurors have
stated that they thought MJ *probably* did what he was accused of, but they
aquitted him anyway. I may have been too generous with the "30 years" part.

Old June 15th 05, 07:56 AM
Jan

John Willis wrote:
> On Tue, 14 Jun 2005 08:52:28 +0300, Jan >
> scribbled this interesting note:
>

>>Personaly, I'd be more worried about religious bigots. And radio active mites.
>>
>>Jan

> There's a difference???

Both need to be squished

Jan
Old June 15th 05, 08:05 AM
Jan

Joey Tribiani wrote:
> "Kidd Andersson" > wrote in message
>

>>Ouch. You guys are such assholes. Pick on me about everything else, but
>>don't pick on my mothering capabilities. They're much better than most you
>>see these days.
>>
>>K.

> use that brain you claim to have, Kidd...if you take all jokes that involve
> you this seriously I'll have to toss your ass in the killfile...you claim
> intelligence, yet can't differentiate between an "insult" and a "joke"...?

Don't go poking mama bear. Very simple

Jan
Old June 15th 05, 08:54 AM
Kevin Holzer

Shag wrote:
> You fag.
> JUST KIDDING. :-)

Yeah, I dont know many things more gay than a bunch of guys sitting in a
shack together and pressing each other's keys and such.
(Just got back from jamming with some complete strangers, met em while
waiting to meet someone else that turned out to be an hour away)
-Kevin
Old June 15th 05, 09:53 AM
Joey Tribiani

"Michael Cecil" > wrote in message

> Sure it's about the same. I mean they go off on hikes in the woods
> without other teachers all the time, right? And of course, the overnight
> camping trips where they have tents next to one another is EXACTLY the
> same as the public school system. Yep.
>
> --

actually when i was in high school we did these things.....we had several
"nature" and "outdoors" clubs....but when i was in the boyscouts we went
camping ONE time.....in four years....so yes i went camping more with my
co-ed "outdoors" club in highschool then i ever did with the
boyscouts.....odd eh?

Old June 15th 05, 10:19 AM
Joey Tribiani

bull****...don't make me start linking to posts...

> But you want to talk a bunch of **** CONSTANTLY and then play the "oh I'm
> just kidding" card every time.

**** you....you put the post out there....YOU did it....then someone makes a
comment when i say i agree with you....i did not start the "joke" nor do i
care that you were so wound up over charles's opinion that it got to
you....as they say, "build a bridge"....

There *are* lines you just shouldn't
> cross. You guys don't know when far enough is far enough and you obviously
> don't give a **** that people can be sensitive about certain things.

**** you again....you put it out there...and on USENET.....you don't even
need your superior intelligence to know what happens next just a LITTLE BIT
of common ****ing sense...
you said: "Maybe, but it takes a serious-ass flake like Wacko Jacko to
come up with
"Jesus Juice". Personally I think he was guilty as all hell. The fact
that he's raising children scares the bujebus outta me. But, that's just
my opinion. He'd probably think the same think about me.

K."

and i said i agreed with you....i could provide you some links but you are
smart enough to figure it out....not smart enough to take things in context,
but probably smart enough to figure out how to find the ****ing posts....

A person can only take being picked at so much before it gets
> really ****ing irritating.
> All that aside, if putting me on a killfile is the best you can come up
> with, be my guest. I couldn't don't give a **** one way or the other.
>
> K.

and I pick on you all the time....please....you are an irrational
twit.....you have your panties wadded up so tight over Charles having a
different opinion than you it is affecting your perception.....so ****ing
what...his opinion does not agree with yours....he doesn't choose to
surround himself nor his children with rug munchers and pillow biters the
way you do....doesn't make his opinion "lame" nor does it make it
"ignorant"(as you stated) I just makes it his opinion....and just as
valuable as yours..remember that.....you can get mad here and come back with
more whining and bitching but remember one thing, you and I are the
same....the same as everyone else here....a opinion on a screen in some
group....you preach of "tolerance" yet you can't tolerate Charles(and
others, but mainly Charles) having a differing opinion....you have tried to
convince him your way is the right way....you have done your part...now shut
the **** up and let him have his own....I personally feel you are *WAY* too
****ing immature and insecure to participate in anything on Usenet....it
can't always be YOUR way....and I sure as hell hope you are teaching your
daughter that lesson as well.....no go away you crybaby